🤓PLANS FOR 1ST NOVEMBER🗒️

��J-the Killer��

Episode-24

❛ ֊ ❛)Plans for 1st November(❛ ֊ ❛

<Taehyung pushed Jin aside and forcefully opened the basement's door. The next scene made him frown his eyebrows and widened eyes. He saw a boy's body was on the floor, maybe unconscious. He ran towards the boy and recognised him as Namjoon!>

''Namjoon Hyung!'' Taehyung was showing a doleful look,he budged Namjoon's body and checked his pulses.

''He is alive! Hyung! Wake up! What happen with you?'' After a few more tries Namjoon slowly opened his eyes and found a worried Taehyung beside.

''What's wrong Taehyung? Why you seem stunned?'' Namjoon woke up from his sleep while rubbing his eyes and talking in a drowsy voice.

''Were you sleeping right here?'' Taehyung asked irky.

''Yeah,it's quite frigidity here and soil's fragrance made me drowsy.'' He yawned. ''But why were you wailing few minutes ago?''

''Because he thinks I killed you and is planning to absorb you in this soil.'' Both of them looked at Jin who was sitting upstairs and perturbed by Taehyung's behavior.

'' Both of them looked at Jin who was sitting upstairs and perturbed by Taehyung's behavior

''I am sorry Hyung! I heard a shovel and a girl's screaming sound so I got worried. Please, I am really sorry.'' Taehyung was guilty for his action towards Jin and apologized.

''Yeah really? There is a gadget we call radio that is placed right behind you. We were listening the podcast.'' Jin pointed at the radio in absurdity. Namjoon got Jin's aggressive self and tried to change the atmosphere.

''Look Taehyung, we planted this bonsai in this cute little plant and there is other more.'' Namjoon showed Taehyung the entire basement and the plants they kept there.

(Jin started arranging plants by their sizes,Taehyung went for a helping hand but Jin shrugged it off. Jin was in his sando that had splotches of soil. His sweaty blonde bangs were on till his eyes,the eyes are not showing innocence at all,the handsome face a true example of bright smile now just having jaded expressions and occasional chuckle.It's like a whole new Seokjin! Oops! Sorry not Seokjin but Jin.)

(After spending 1 more hour in the basement the all three Kims got out of it and locked it.Taehyung ordered for all of them because Jin refused to go out. Namjoon told Taehyung that Jin is giving over hyped vibes,he is overjoyed by something.)