Someone needs to die

��J-the Killer��

Episode-46
Someone needs to die

•Y/n's pov•

Jungkook entered the bathroom,I was thrown on the floor, wailing, scared of what worse will happen next?

He came to me smoothly,sighed,crouched on my level.My face was down, eyes were glued on the floor,he slightly cupped my face and raised it up to look into his eyes.

Somehow his face was shiny but eyes expressing sorrow but words were the most harsh.

''Don't cry Y/n! It's just your destiny. You reap what you sow. Now get up and be ready quickly because if I see you like this after ten minutes.'' He exhaled a long breath and said while caressing my hair. ''I'll make sure you'll never be able to see your dad again.''

Everything that was left inside me died at the moment. I never expected this coming. Why do I have to suffer when I am not the culprit? Why am I here because I was concerned about my boyfriend's brother? I would've died if I didn't faint out there but now it feels like I have no choice.

•Author's pov•

Jin was checking everything on his own,he didn't want any delay or hurdle in his way after coming this close to the destination.

Kai and Jin were talking with each other,Jin was briefing him on what exactly happened in his room.

''Do you really think it's okay to trust Jungkook this much?'' Kai crossed his arm and asked while rubbing his jaw.

''Yeah,we can trust him. He ain't making up anything.'' Jin said confidently.

''In my opinion, we are overdoing.'' Kai responded.

Jin chuckled and turned his face towards Kai.

''Do you really think I am a dumbo? I never do anything without double checking.'' Jin took out his earpods from his pocket and inserted one in Kai's ear.

Y/n's sobbing was audible in that earpod,Kai's widened with a wide smirk,he raised his both eyebrows as Jin was already smiling evil.

''You never failed to impress me Hyung,You know that's why I admire you.'' Kai gave a buddy punch on Jin's shoulder as he felt proud.

''I wanted to have her activities information in my absence, so I bought a portable mic and inserted it on her hairpin. Y/n is never away from me,I can hear her even from a distance.''

after ten minutes

''Where are they? They are taking too much time.'' Kai glanced at his Rolex and asked Jin.

''Call Jungkook,everything is really silent from the last few minutes. I didn't heard anything from them .''

Kai called Jungkook, and he answered that he is coming with her there in a minute.

•Y/n's Pov•

''Y/n! I think we should leave now. You are completely ready! Just stop staring yourself in the mirror nothing will gonna change your fate.'' Jungkook yelled at me.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I would've complimented my gorgeous dress and makeup that was done by the MUA which was arranged by Jungkook's ex Joy,but this situation was drowned by emotions and feelings. I wish I could hide my feelings like she hides my eye bags and pale skin with the color concealers and loose powder but if I think straight I am exactly making up feelings. If I would have followed my true feelings, I would've killed first Jungkook and then Jin and Kai.