💜Jimin's New Love-2 ❤️

��J-the Killer��

Episode-43

Jimin's new love-2

Author's pov•

''I-i-i I know it's you Daisy,where are you? Why can't I see you? Please d-d-don't be like that. I wanna see you.'' The only emotion commanding Jimin was the love of Daisy,his dead wife. He was looking here and there in that sized room. His blushy wet eyes and the tears that were spreaded on his chubby cheeks.

''You are doing wrong,Chimmy! Don't repeat the mistake that I made. Don't hide your love for her! You are doing the same that I did with you three years back.'' Jimin was standing in the middle of the room,crying,blinking owlishly. He felt two cold palms on his cheeks as someone cupped them.

''Why did you leave me?'' Tears were streaming from his eyes like falls

''Why did you leave me?'' Tears were streaming from his eyes like falls. He looked at his front,visually no one was there but he can imagine Daisy's beautiful face by fallacy.

''I am sorry Chimmy! My cowardice became the reason for my death! If I'd announced you as mine in front of the world maybe I would've been with you and our child but I am not allowing you to do what I did. You deserve a new life and love Jimin,my soul hurts whenever I see your sad face. Just go and get Cia before it's too late.'' She bowed his head to her and kissed his temple. ''She loves you! So you do.''

''But why I can't see you?'' Jimin asked while weeping.

''You'll see me when it's time and now the time is to be with Cia. Go!''

Inside Namjoon's lounge

Namjoon was smoking molasses lemon flavored goza that was placed beside his couch. His coat was on the backrest,shoes off, head on the arm,a leg resting on edge and other stretched on the seat cushion of the sofa. Eyes that were dipped in lust and his immodest personality,staring at the door waiting to open by the Cia with her come-hither looks.

After a sec,Cia came inside his lounge in her tarty demeanor. Her rose highlighter was shining in the R&B lighting, the alluring appearance of hers sending Namjoon's blood down at his boner.

He ogled at her and caught an uneasy vibe on her face. He sat on the sofa properly with opened wide legs like he was offering her to sit on his lap.

''Why is there a black smoke on my moonglow? Why you are looking down on the dumps?'' Namjoon asked in a low,seductive throaty voice.

''Sir, can I ask you a favor?'' Cia placed the tray of bottles and glass on the tiny glass table. Namjoon's gaze followed her as she came close and stood back on her posture like a student standing in front of the Principal for punishment.