😛SUCK IT UP🍒

J-the killer

Episode-7
Suck It Up
*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈*┈┈┈┈*

𖤐Incheon Airport𖤐

✿South Korea✿

(Solar and Namjoon landed at the Airport at dawn. Namjoon's driver and bodyguards greeted them both and took the luggage. Namjoon's family is one of the most reputed families in South Korea,he belongs to a political family. His forefathers spended their lives in the country's way, his father is a loyal,honest and people's man on minister's position in Current govt. On the other hand Namjoon is totally different from his ancestors, he has zero interest in politics or in patriotic issues. He likes dating, drinking,travelling along with friends or hot cheeks. He is wealthy but still working in Jeon's world because of his and Jungkook's close friendship.He is intelligent,smart,arrogant but not a womanizer. He loves his girlfriend more than anything, but the real question is: Does she love him?)

Solar- (she called someone but the other side was not responding) Where on earth she is?(bothered)

Namjoon- What happened? Who isn't responding?(he asked to bothered Solar)

Solar- Moonbyul! I have been trying to contact her for the last 3 days.(huff) Must be fcuking with Kai.(muttered)

Solar- Btw,where are we going?(she asked to Namjoon)

Namjoon- To my home! (Respond while scrolling in phone)

Solar- Let it be Namjoon, otherwise your dad will eliminate you from his Property. He hates me and you know that.(she rolled her eyes and shifted her gaze outside)

Namjoon- (he slightly moved his face towards her) Don't be like that Solar! he is just overprotective towards me. Nothing else, I will explain to him about you clearly.

Solar- Yeah,don't forget to add that I am not a whore.(sarcastic grin) Driver! Drop me first to my apartment.

(Nicholson Cemetery)

Men and Women Gathered inside the small grounded Cemetery in black clothing with sorrow expressions on their faces. A woman was totally shattered in tears,denying the fact that her only daughter is no more,someone snatched her child from her embrace and the most painful thing is she couldn't even touch her daughter's corpse for the last time. Police buried Hwasa's body after Hwasa's mother's identification. Y/n and Irene trying to handle Hwasa's mother's wailing self the both of them took her to home and took care of that 50 years old lady..

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

(Inside Police station)

(Taehyung was trying to connect the threads of evidence but all the efforts are going in thrash. Then an important clip of that dark alley caughted by his sharp vision.)

Constable- Sir,here is the footage of that day.

Taehyung- (he inserted the pendrive in the laptop and watched the whole incident.)

Taehyung- I had this feeling that someone must have kidnapped her but,where is the other footage? I am sure that black hoodie Kidnapper drove out from that place in his vehicle. Where is footage of street no-5?(he asked to the constable)