💜Jimin's Dead Love-2 💔

��J-the Killer��

Episode-19

𖤐Jimin's dead love-2

☺︎Flashback☺︎

(Daisy called her mother at Jeon World to have dinner after her shoot. Daisy planned a dinner inside Jeon World as she knows her mother doesn't like to eat in restaurants. Jimin was the organizer of the dinner event and he prepared everything the same as Daisy's given list. Her mother reached before time and went straight to the studio where Daisy was completing her assignment. She was staring at her daughter with pride and honour.Jimin saw her mother and greeted her.)

''Good evening Ma'am! How are you?'' Jimin bowed and stood beside her and looked at the same way as her.

''Good evening and I am pretty good.'' She answered arrogantly, not even caring to look at the greeter.

(Daisy caught both of them there. Her mother waved at her with a smile but her smile fainted when she saw her daughter shift her gaze on the boy who was standing beside her and catching the flying kisses by her daughter.)

''Excuse me, Who are you?'' She asked hotly.

''I am Park Jimin, Director and manager of the Modeling department.'' Jimin answered mannerably.

''Look I don't care what you are but one thing that you need to be clear is my daughter isn't any ordinary model who will strip for her career. She owned her accomplishments. So you need to maintain a healthy distance from her. It's a request!'' She spoke rudely but Jimin didn't backfire. He remained silent with a low head.

''Mom! Where she went Jimin?'' Daisy joined Jimin after completing the photoshoot and saw her mother going out with loud thuds.

''I just ruined my first impression.'' He said with a faint smile.

Daisy chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lower lip. ''Shall i give you some confidence?''

''Yes, why not!' He grabbed her waist and pulled her close to his chest for a kiss but she pushed him on the wall.

''Laters baby!'' She winked. ''Okay now we should go downstairs. My mom hate to wait.'' Daisy said while giggling in his embrace.

(Jimin and Daisy went downstairs where Jimin prepared everything. Daisy's mom was in her cabin So Daisy went to catch her from there.)

''Mom Let's go! We have dinner with a precious person.'' Daisy said bloomingly.

''Ohk my love.'' Her mother answered and they both went to the hall.

(Jimin was waiting there for both of them at the entry gate with a bouquet of pink roses. When Daisy's mother saw Jimin there her smile dropped and she was totally confused.)

''Daisy, why is he here?'' She muttered.

''You'll know soon.'' Daisy answered and reached the entrance.

(He gave the bouquet to her mom and she was still in deep confusion but shrugged everything off and sat with them on the dining table.Jimin and Daisy sat across and her mother sat on the big chair that was placed between.)