In Memories Of Kim Jung-Un

��J-the Killer��

�Episode-47�

In memories of Kim Jung-Un

Jimin entered the room and ran towards Y/n and pulled her out from the stage on top of him and they both fell on the ground,Jin's bullet missed Y/n's head and shot the vase behind her.

As Following Yoongi's order, Ji-Sung aimed at Jin's head.

Kai moved forward when he saw Ji-Sung pointed his trigger towards Jin,in order to save him from the shot Kai pushed Jin but couldn't save himself.

The bullets that came out from Ji-Sung's gun made contact with Kai's back and head. One bullet stuck in his head and another back of his neck. He died at the very moment.

Jin's wedding attire started submerging in Kai's blood when Kai's dead body fell on top of him. Jin was nonplussed by the time flip,everyone who was on his side, demised under a few minutes.

Taehyung rushed to Jin with worry to only receive hate from him. Jin sat on the stage,embraced Kai's dead body and wailed.

''Hyung!'' Taehyung called Jin,he swept up his lashes to look up at Taehyung with the crimson rageful eyes. The deadliest glare a human can ever afford.

He shrugged the body aside and grabbed Taehyung's neck and bear downed him on the stairs of the stage,choking him.

''I should've killed you after mom and dad! It happened because of you Taehyung! You are the bad omen in everyone' life. Mom dad died because they were leaving to find a good school for you,I lost my love because I chose you over her. If you wouldn't have entered in Y/n's life she would've been with Jungkook but youuu. You fucked everyone' living Taehyung! Just die.'' Taehyung's heart ripped on his brother's words. In the beginning he tried to loosen Jin's grip but after perceiving everything,his eyes filled with tears,he started suffering in breath as his face became red.

Jimin ran to them and tried to remove Jin from Taehyung but Jin's power had no match at that time. Ji-Sung also joined and helped Jimin. They both tried to remove him by his shoulder but they were not able to slip him an inch.

Taehyung's vision started becoming foggy,Jimin was known as cope(the person who can handle the worst situation perfectly.)because of his mind skills and he proved it right by bringing her along with him.

''Jin stop!'' As Juri called his name,everything became numb for Jin for a sec. He slightly looked at the entrance and he found the lady love and his grip loosened automatically.

At first Y/n didn't recognise her but when she saw Jin's attraction towards the lady, she got that the lady who was standing there in a lilac color shirt and denim jeans along with blue heels is her mother.

Taehyung coughed hard,rolled on the floor. Y/n quickly moved and put his face on her lap and chafed his face.

Juri's throat is parched by the heat of Jin's tetchy,dark aura. The eyes were crimson sweaty bangs on his forehead making him the perfect monster.

 The eyes were crimson sweaty bangs on his forehead making him the perfect monster