🕵🏼‍♂️SUSPICIOUS PEOPLE🙎🏼‍♂️

��J-the Killer��

�Episode-9�
Suspicious People

(In Kim's House)

(As usual Seokjin came home before Taehyung and started cooking dinner after freshening up himself. He prepared the dinner and setting the dining table when doorbell ring)

*Tring Tring*

(he opened the gate in expectation of Taehyung but it revealed a pretty girl)

Seokjin- Yes Miss? Did we know each other?(he asked politely)

Y/n- Hello Mr. Kim! I am Y/n,Taehyung's friend. (Smiling)

Seokjin- Aah... Y/n, I am really sorry I forgot about you.(embarrassed smile) Please please come inside.

Y/n- (she came inside the house and Seokjin sat with her in living room) It's okay Mr. Kim. Don't be embarrassed by it.

Seokjin- Yeah.. So how are you Y/n? How's your studies going?

Y/n- I am fine and studies are also going pretty much good yet difficult.. You know,medical things..

Seokjin- Ohh you are a Medical student?(fainted expression) That's good.(gloomy smile)

Y/n- What happened Mr. Kim? Did I said something wrong?(she asked politely when she saw Seokjin's turned off mood after hearing her medical student thing)

Seokjin- You can call me Seokjin and nothing, just some past things rushed inside my mind. Nothing else. By the way, what brings you here?

Y/n- Taehyung isn't responding to my calls recently. So I just came here to see if he is okay or what. I am just a bit worried for him.

Seokjin- Ohh (chuckle) I got it. Well he is quite busy because of his work,you know forces!

Y/n- Yes,he is searching the real culprit of Hwasa's murder case. I don't know how someone can do something this much brutal?

Seokjin- People have their own individual mindsets,we can't change it though.

Y/n- True,but still nobody has the right to kill someone.

Seokjin- People does.(again doorbell rang)

*ding dong*

Seokjin- I think Taehyung came back.(he stood up from the sofa and again went to open the door in expectation of Taehyung ,but guess who is at the door this time?)

Jungkook- Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtanun maknae Jungkook imnida! (here comes my bunny boo)

Seokjin- (he chuckle on his adore behaviour) What was that?( smiling)

Jungkook- Hyung, you don't know BTS? Aishh you were missing the golden spoon. You should listen to their songs. It's great and the leader is cherry on top.. Uhh I love his thighs (he saw a pair of Lady's sandal on the entrance)

Jungkook- Aahaaa Hyung (teasing manner) You were hanging out with a girl in your totally alone house, Hyung being a pervert! (He hit Seokjin's shoulder by his shoulder)