Betrayer Of The Century

�J-the Killer��

Episode-39
Betrayer of the century

Taehyung's pov•

I reached the Psychology hub to meet Dr. Somi. I need to discuss with her about what happened in France.

I was in the elevator when I saw Jungkook coming upwards from the underground cell with a scary look on his face. I tapped on the stop button and stepped out of the elevator.

My mind froze when I saw a black hooded guy behind him. His hair was till his eyes and a black mask was covering his mouth. The suspicious vibes hit me strongly when my eyes land on four bulky,musculine,dark suited,tall african bodyguards on entrance.

Two bodyguards involved themselves in asking something to the hospital security as they shield the background by their wide posture.

The other two bodyguards stood close to the SUV all prepared for a flickering situation. Jungkook along with that hoodie guy sat in the car. Jungkook sat on the driver's seat and the hoodie guy beside him on the passenger seat along with two bodyguards on back seats.

''What was he doing at underground cell and why he was in hurry?'' I skimmed deep in my thoughts and wrinkles of worry appeared on my forehead.

The car was gone and left the two other bodyguards talking with the hospital security.

Then my thought stopped on a name that was Kai! He was locked at the underground cell in cell 425. But why did Jungkook visit there? With that nervous face and aware expression? Was that hoodie person Kai? But why did Jungkook fly away with him?

I stepped downstairs and rushed to the underground cell for my own confirmation. Everything seemed fine until I found a guard's dead body inside cell 425.

I called for the other staff and guards. They took out the body from the cell and police also came after.

''I swear I am going to seal Jeon World! That fucking place of lunatics.'' Officer Min clenched after swearing. ''You can leave now Taehyung,We can handle this! Thanks for the information though.''

''Sir, I can help you in this case! Please allow me.'' I approached him when he was ready to leave the place.

''Taehyung, don't make me repeat my words! You can't be in this case. I can't go beyond the rules.'' He consoled me in his caring tone.

His sentence hit me harshly and I heard that he was saying I am an all time loser and can't be a good help.

I looked up,sighed after feeling the same ache in my heart and wetness in my eyes. Why do I have to suffer like this?

Jungkook's pov•

''What's your plan Kai? Where we have to move now?'' I asked while focusing on the road.

''I need to talk with Jin, I don't know where he is now.'' Kai replied with shut eyes and resting head on the seat.

''So,do you have his number?'' I gave him a quick glance and again focused on the road.

''Yeah,I have but we can't use your phone. It can be dangerous. Do these guys have their cells right now?'' He asked while pointing at my bodyguards on the back seat.