👀An Eye For An Eye🍴

��J-the Killer��

Episode-12

☀︎An eye for An eye☀︎

(2nd September 20xx)

Killer- Will you fill me up with the details or shall I? (Drilled her with his hawkish gaze)

Solar- Minyeong was really tired after the show so I.. I gave her ORS and went to my hotel room. At 2 Am I heard ambulance sirens and when I went to see the reason I found that Minyeong was fainted and they were taking her to hospital.

Killer- Doctors said that she drank 1 litre sugar and salt solution that is the most dangerous thing for a Dialysis patient. Weren't you aware of this? She puked 25 times before going to hospital, she had sodium instead of blood in her veins. Well I should compliment you for your audacity and cunning mind. You played well. Everyone still thinks that she died naturally or because of her condition. (Eyed him dumerly)

Killer- Daisy lane?

Solar- Omg Seriously? I didn't have any business with her.Maybe you should approach Jennie for this. Don't accuse me for every single model's death.(shouted)

Killer- Why Jennie? Is she also a hoe like you?

Solar- Every single person in that building committed a sin in their life. No one is innocent. Listen to me now. Lose the grip of these chains and let me go, don't you dare to mess with me Namjoon will gonna kill you if he knows about this. His parents are officials. Don't you know that?

Killer- (grin) beats me! But I think he will not take any action if I send him this.(then he played the MMS on his phone. Solar became speechless and astonished. Her tongue dropped in her stomach and mind lost senses)

Solar- Dddddd...donn't plss don't do this I beg you. (Wailing)

Killer- Why you are crying?(chuckle) isn't it pleasurable feeling, two kinds of manhood inside you. Both deadliest personalities on top of you.

Solar- Okay I got you... you want me to commit my sin officially I promise I will. Please trust me I will surrender but don't do this. My whole life and career will shatter because of this. I will do everything you say.

Killer- (a gratification vibe hits his soul whenever his victims talk like that) I like what you said. Okay then will you suck mine? I promise I have 7 inches. (Winked)

Solar- I know it's a trick.. You are playing with me?

Killer- Why would I? You are a good meal for me.. I like hard nipples and you certainly have them. (He pointed at her shirt that was showing the glimpse of her hard nipples)

Solar- I am ready if you want to...

(he stood up from the chair and crawled towards her without breaking the assessing eye contact with her. He went proximate her face and grabbed her chin)

Killer- You filthy whore..(he screamed and chopped her right ear. Solar groaned in pain and screamed her lungs out. She was struggling in metal chains but there is no way for escape)

Killer- You love to talk a lot huh? From now on you will hate it.

(A tiny sharp silver scissor worked on her pink little tongue and separated it in between. She was sobbing,shrieking,groaning in unbearable pain. Her saliva is replaced with the salty blood and the food pipe that is made to pass the food and water now passing her blood in her own inner organs. He loosened her chains and hit her head with the hammer. That causes her unconsciousness.)