🤯 MINDLY SICK 😖

��J-the Killer��

Episode-18
MINDLY SICK

(Nurse was checking Wheein's Glucose drip and Seokjin was sitting on the stool that was placed beside the hospital cot. Seokjin was feeling pity for Wheein's condition. She had a deep wound on the back side of head. She lost a lot of blood but Thanks to Seokjin he gave his blood to Wheein on time that saved her life.)

(Wheein caught her consciousness and carefully opened her eyes. After realising she is alive she started weeping.)

''Wheein! Are you alright sweetie?'' Seokjin came close to her and caressed her forehead.

''Opppaaa…'' Wheein looked at him with weak orbs that were wet from tears.

''You don't need to worry sweetie! I am here and I called Taehyung too, he is on the way.'' He held her hand and brushed it with his thumb. ''It's okay huh! We got you, just take rest and you'll be okay! I am going to see the doctor for you. Wait for me here and don't cry.''

''D-d-d- don't go oppaa,he will come and k-k-kill me. Don't go.'' She whimpered.

''Who will come?''

''T-t-that Killer. He kidnapped me and chained me in his basement. I am scared oppa,please don't go.'' She holded his hand and stopped him from going.

(Taehyung came from the station in a hurry.)

''Wheein! How did this happen? '' Worried Taehyung came inside the ward and stood beside Seokjin.

''She is okay, better than before but scared. You talk with her I am going to see the doctor.'' Seokjin went outside leaving them both inside.

(Taehyung asked Wheein about her condition, how and who did this. Wheein told him the whole incident and her doubts.)

''So you are saying that the murderer of the trio models' Murder and your kidnapper is the same person?'' Taehyung asked.

''Yes! He admitted It in front of me.''

''But Hoseok is already accused in the murders and he is in district jail.how is this possible?''

''Maybe he already settled everything before going inside. His fellows are still outside.'' She said slowly.

''Who brought you here?'' He questioned.

''I don't know. Ask Seokjin oppa about it.''

(Doctor came for the check up and gave her the medicines and changed her bandages. Wheein sleeped because of medicine and Taehyung escorted her ward from two constables. He was trying to connect the dots of suspects,culprits and other evidence. Taehyung was in a massive puzzle that was created by the killer. One thing that was clear is that Hoseok is lying and hiding something from him. Taehyung searching for Seokjin for his bothersome questions.)

''Hyung! I was looking for you, did you know who brought her here?'' He asked Seokjin.

''Me, I brought her here. When I came back from home I found her wounded and bleeding self on our doormat. I called you but your phone was out of network. I asked the watchman if he saw someone but he denied anyone's presence there.'' Seokjin told him.