A Body With Two Mortals

��J-the Killer��

Episode-34
𖤐A body with two mortals𖤐

Psychology Hub Seoulꕤ

☺︎Yoongi's pov☺︎

Somi's assistant along with a junior doctor made their appearance in the cell.Somi went to her cabin and I followed her behind.

''What's wrong?'' I asked when I saw her opening and shutting the doors of cabinets on her desk.

''Taehyung handed me some of belongings of Seokjin, I might be able to get the whole scenario after digging in them.'' She kneeled and opened the bottom drawer,after searching for a minute she found a black leathered diary.

''That's the business I am talking about.'' She hung the diary in the air as she looked at it with a victory smile.

''Is this Seokjin's diary?'' I scrunch my nose and slide the chair for me to sit on it.

''Yes! I didn't have the time to read it properly before, just a few entries I got. One more thing he never used to have any journal on his treatment days when he was dealing with night terrors. If Kai is right then there must be something helpful in it.'' She talked while flipping the pages as her eyes were merged on the diary pages.

She read for some minutes and there was a pin drop,awkward silence again filled in the cabin. I can't stop myself from looking at her. She is no more that cute curvy girl whom I married years ago. She lost all of her baby fat,sculpted herself in an accurately shaped body,less than curvy, more than zero figure. Her hair is long and dark burgundy. Knee length fitted indigo sheath dress with a pair of black flats as her legs were protected in skin colored stalking. Long mascara lashes and a little brown shade on her crease and perfectly concealed face with a hint of cheek bronzer and lifted plum blush on cheekbones, mauve shade of on her lips. Perfectly perfect!

I swear to god for the first time in my career I am not concerned about my case this time,all I wanted to do is kneel in front of her and beg for apology and not stand before her to spare me and agree to returning to my home and life. My face and aura was showing pure grief and guilt ,she can see it, feel it but she is shrugging it all off! At some point she knew that if our topic gets touched, I will not gonna stop until she agrees to my terms.

I gathered my courage and opened my mouth to speak something but she was quick-witted with her movement and she spoke first.

''Omg! This can't be true!'' She was still with her ogling position on the diary brooding over the subject on it,maybe.

''What happened?'' I measured her aura that was roaring in sorrow and awed. She reached for her desk landline with knitted brows,grim lips and tensed wrinkles on forehead.

''Hey, do you have any entries of patient Kim Seokjin from last biennial? Or Kim Jung-Un's?'' She rubbed her bottom lip with her manicured red nail as her eyes roaming on her desk here and there with her tensed expression while listening to the response from the other side of the phone call.I can tell by her gestures that she was not getting what she wanted.

''Okay,do we have any doctor from China or any doctors' link from the country?'' Her head was down so her hair was all over the desk, around her face stopping me to stare. She combed her hair with her long fingers and sided a part of hair as she glanced at me with wide eyes and grinning lips. ''Dr. Do-San worked at China's Psychology hospital. Where is Dr. Do-San right now?'' The line man responded and she wrote something in her work pad. ''Thank you so much Juan.'' She put the receiver back in its place and smiled at me for the first time in decades. At least for me it's been a decade!