More stuff from The Sims 3

Hey guys! So I gathered some more pictures from Sims and oh my gosh I can't help laughing at them! Some of them are just plain ridiculous, some are ironically funny.
Some are really sad...

1. Jordan and Giuseppe became best friends...

Look at them

Look at them. They even took a selfie together. Jordan even got this printed and keeps it in his inventory. It's actually kinda funny that this happened actually...

2. Fiolina is known throughout the town as a Cheater...

 Fiolina is known throughout the town as a Cheater

She cheated on a lot of guys... she's the female version of a womaniser. A maniser...
So far... Jordan, Jake, and this Chauncey guy have fallen prey to her ways. But the Chauncey guy... he too tried to ask Jeff out on a date the other day. I'm not sure who's cheating on who, but I think it's both. Also... I have to try and keep Jeff from getting infatuated with someone too. He's the only one from the Superhero Sims universe who hasn't done any weird things so far. And I wish to keep it that way.

2. Jordan slapped Fiolina after he caught her cheating on him.
I already mentioned this in the previous chapter, but decided to show you his scrapbook. I don't have picture evidence since I wasn't there to see it myself. But he stuck it in his scrapbook for some reason though...