Extra chapter + pictures of characters

Okay guys, so this is not canonical at all. It's just an extra chapter inspired by the chaos that happened in the Sims. I had a hard time sorting it out, and ended up becoming inspired to write this extra chapter lol. So I managed to fit everything as if it happened in the book's scenario. There are also pictures of the characters I've managed to snap in here. So yeah. Enjoy!

"Something super strange happened at my house," Fiolina said as soon as she set foot in the shop. "You won't believe it!"
Addison looked up from her large notebook. "I haven't even heard it yet, how could you decide that?"
Fiolina made her way towards the snack aisle. "Well, this one is definitely strange."
Addison nodded and closed her book, giving herself a break. Not that she actually needed one, she was distracted by using her phone for the most part. "What happened?"
Fiolina returned with a few packs of chips and roasted nuts. "You know how my parents are divorced and stuff, right?"
"Yeah," Addison shrugged, picking up the scanner to scan her things. "What about it?"
"Well, my mom brings in her new boyfriend sometimes," Fiolina shrugged. "Guess who she brought yesterday."
Addison shrugged. "How am I supposed to know that?"
Fiolina smirked, but it was a guilty kind of smirk. "It was your dad. He's the one my mom's been dating."
Addison's eyes widened in shock. She dropped the scanner in surprise, her hands shaking. "Wha... What are you saying?"
"I'm telling you the truth," Fiolina said seriously. "I even snapped a photo of him."
She took out her phone and showed it to her. To her surprise, it really was her father.
"I... I'm not sure if it's really him, but... he does look like my dad..." Addison gulped.
"Your last name's Parker, right?" Fiolina asked. Addison nodded shakily. "His name was Edward. Any relative of yours?"
Addison sank down on her stool, her legs too wobbly to support her. "I can't believe this..." she murmured. "Is my dad really cheating on my mom? Does Mom know about this?"
Fiolina sheepishly scratched her head. "Yeah... about that..."
"What? Do you know something I don't?!" Addison slammed her hands down on the counter and stood up. "Tell me! Does my mother know about this?"
"She's... she's dating my dad..." Fiolina gulped. "She divorced your dad, and that's why he's dating my mom..."

Fiolina's dad, Andrew

Fiolina's dad, Andrew. He looks a little weird because... I was too lazy to create him lol. So yeah.

Addison's eyes popped out of her head. "How could this be? How on earth did they even get a divorce behind my back?! Doesn't those things take forever? Why didn't my siblings tell me anything about this? Urgh..."
She took out her phone and started dialling her sister, Madison's number. But then, Fiolina dropped yet another bomb.
"Addie, wait," Fiolina piped up. "Don't bother your sister. Poor Madison's super stressed out with this situation."
Addison stopped short. "Hey! How do you know my sister's name?"
Fiolina shrugged. "She's dating my brother, Francisco."

"