Ch 3

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy, the man who's gonna be the King of the Pirates!" No one could tell, but I was absolutely beaming behind my mask. Zoro had his doubts, but Coby knew almost as well as I did, Luffy will be Pirate King!

When Luffy's determination is through the roof like that, I had no doubts about him winning. I decided that he didn't need me in this fight. Besides, I had another job to do.

"Luffy, I'm heading inside." I started walking towards the marine building.

"Yep! I'm counting on you!"

"Like I'm gonna let you!!" I turned towards the marine captain as he announced his intentions and swung his axe down over my head.

Horror struck the boys as the axe went clean through my body and hit the dirt.

Time stood still, they waited for the moment my body would split in half and fall, gushing blood.

"...I'm heading in now." I bowed my head, dismissing myself from the area.

"Ehhhhh?!" I was able to enter the building without anymore interruptions. I could hear Luffy belly laughing at the reactions I earned.

I smirked in amusement. I walked through the marine base with one goal in mind. I needed to find either food, or money. Luffy has a voracious appetite, so I always have a stock on hand that I use to keep him fed. I keep them in my personal realm.

My personal realm can be used to keep anything and everything. I access it through a portal that I can create using energy. It's probably limitless, but it takes more energy to create a bigger space. My personal realm now keeps a stash of food, and money. I can easily bring it out through my portals at any moment, given that I have Luffy powering me up.

It's our home, at least until we can get a proper ship. It's also a safe place for Luffy and I, when we want to do more intimate things.

The other realm that I can use, is called the Demon Realm. It's another dimension, existing along side the natural world. I normally use this realm in combat by opening small portals at just the right moment, to appear as though attacks don't affect me at all. It was risky, but effective.

Through this realm, I can also travel much faster, and across great distances. But the power that Luffy can give me can only take me so far.

Succubi typically have more than one intimate partner. They can draw power from an unlimited amount of humans so it'd make sense for us to keep a few strong individuals at our side.

It bothers me, a lot. It shouldn't, I am a succubus. But I was raised by marines who were only human. I was raised to see the shame in what should be natural to me.

That's why Lu is so precious to me. He wants to make me stronger, and his pride soars when he sees me using my powers fueled by his strength. He's the only one whose power I can accept, because he's the only one who entrusts me with it. Every other human who lusts after me is an unknowing participant, and I can't accept that. It makes me feel guilty, and gross.

I found myself in front of the captains room. There has to be a stash of money in here somewhere. I paused before the door, feeling another presence in the room. I glanced through the wall using the Demon Realm, seeing a lone female at the captains safe. She definitely wasn't in the marines. I stepped out into the room and made my presence known.

She shot up in surprise, clutching a worn piece of paper in her hand.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. Are you thieving as well?" I questioned her. I'm a little more comfortable around females. It's not common to see a human female interested in other females, and even if they are, they don't typically lust at first sight.