Ch 55

"Go!!!" I shouted as I threw Luffy down. From this height, there's no way the giant would stand a chance! I flashed back to Brook. It wasn't easy, flying with my wings in the realm and my body in the natural world, but I managed to get him to a good height before I had to drop him.

"Oh, another beautiful young lady," Brook said as he saw my cloak undone for the first time. "May I please see your panties?"

I laughed, "let's see if we can survive through this first, okay?" We celebrated as Oars went down for the last time.

We watched as Moria got up. I widened my eyes in horror as hundreds and hundreds of shadows were called to Moria's body. He looked like a giant bullfrog now. I flashed back to Luffy's side.

"I'm gonna go a bit wild," he said. "So you guys take care of the rest after." He advanced forward.

My brows twitched at the noisy pirates behind me. "If you are going to just watch, then watch quietly," Zoro said to them. "We've already won the fight against Moria, now it's just a race against the clock."

"Nicely said," I complimented him. We paid attention only to the fight that would decide our fate. If we die here, we die watching our Captain fight for our dreams.

The sunlight hit my eyes. I tilted my head back at the warmth for what may be my last time. Just before my ears went, I heard my nakama crying our names. I smiled as I felt Nami trying to give me her energy, but I don't think it'll help this time...

I sucked in a breath as something slammed into me. I opened my eyes in surprise, and even more when I realized I could open them. I laughed at the baffled faces of my nakama. I walked over to Luffy to see him simply sleeping.

He fought well, I thought. He was so exhausted, I wasn't surprised at all when I couldn't feel his energy. Everyone joined me around Luffy.

"Don't you think his new fighting style is a little dangerous?" Usopp asked. "There are going to be much stronger guys ahead, he'll have to keep doing this. I'm worried."

So was I, but I've accepted the risks. "He's gonna be the Pirate King," I reminded him. "Do you think he can get there without endangering his own life? He knows what he's doing."

They were silent as they took in my words. The victims of Moria's power came forward to thank everybody. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard Captain Lola reward the boys with the opportunity to be her groom. I felt a little bad when they all said no.

"Besides, even if you thank us," Zoro rubbed his head, "it was ordered by our Captain. We just did it on our own terms."

Lola gasped in all that was Zoro's handsome glory, "especially you! Don't you want to marry me?!"

"You guys were just saved as an extra," he continued, ignoring the proposal.

I giggled at his discomfort, then Nami slapped him in the face, "these people want to repay us! Don't say that!" A look of horror crossed her face, as if she just remembered. "Hana! Did you tell them?!"

"I forgot..." at her face I held out my hands in defense, "I have a really really good reason I promise!" I wanted to cry, I told her to leave it to me and I let her down like that!

She sighed, "listen guys...something really important." We quieted, only to hear a low murmuring. We followed the sound to see a large man on the roof. Kuma, I realized.

"Who the hell is that?!"

"On this island, this whole time, there was another one. A shichibukai!" Everyone gasped at her words. We strained to make sense of the words coming from his snail.