Ch 14

Nami said it'd take a few days to get to the entrance of the Grand Line, so we had a lot of downtime. The storm left us yesterday so it was smooth sailing for now.

I was currently in my realm. I already expanded the area as much as I could with Luffy's energy, and I had a nice area to start on my garden. I was working on moving some of the dirt from other areas around my home. Everything in here was brought here through my portal, even the grass and the soil. The sun light reflects from outside and eventually a stable ecosystem created naturally as the plants and trees I brought in worked their plant magic. I even managed to get rain once in awhile! But water usually had to be brought in by me for the plumbing system.

It wasn't so easy to keep up with maintenance, but it was definitely worth it. I was covered in dirt but I was having a lot of fun! I even had a few ideas running through my head to create a fishing ground. I think the environment was stable enough for that. But I don't have the space for that yet.

I realized that expanding this realm didn't use energy in the normal sense. I couldn't expand more after replenishing my energy again. Instead, it was more like a reflection of the energy I'm able to hold at one time. Meaning, this realm directly represents the strength of my partners. And since Luffy was my only partner at the moment, I couldn't go past what his strength was limited to.

I don't mind though, I know he'll get even stronger!

I felt a flare from outside, it was Sanji. I stepped out of my Realm into the living quarters where I opened my portal. I walked out and into the kitchen were I sensed everybody.

I greeted them as I entered. "Hey guys. Sanji, you called?"

"Just calling you for lunch, I wouldn't be a good chef if I let you skip meal time!"

I laughed, "Alright, I guess I'll take a break. Thank you Sanji!" I went to wash my arms and hands that were covered in dirt.

"Why are you so dirty?" Nami asked.

"I'm gardening," I said as I sat down. "Sanji, I'm planning to have a space for herbs as well, so if you could let me know exactly what we could grow, I'd appreciate it!"

I felt a flare of energy from him as he started twirling, "just what I'd expect from you, Hana-chan! A constant supply of fresh herbs would take mealtimes even higher!"

As we ate, I noticed that everyone was getting pretty good at guarding their food from Luffy's quick hands. Luffy tended to reach for me the most, seeing as he always got something from me.

Sanji noticed this as well, "leave her food alone you damn bastard! I made that special for the ladies!"

I laughed and said, "don't worry Sanji, I wouldn't give up your hard work so easily! I'm giving him food from my storage, we're used to eating like this."

"That storage must be endless," Usopp mused.

"It is pretty big," hence the reason why my realm didn't have space for much else. But I digress, it was created through Luffy's energy. It's only fair I made a space specifically for his voracious appetite.

I have a space for fresh foods, refrigerated foods, frozen foods, and my treasures. It's huge, and built into the ground under the house.

"Sanji, would you like to come see it? If it makes food preparation easier, I'd be happy to let you use it. You could see the space I have for the garden as well," I offered. It'd be the first time for him in my Realm.

I felt a tinge of jealousy from Zoro. I glanced at him, but he was looking away. I still needed to talk to him.

"Of course, m'lady!"