Ch 29

I followed Vivi and Mrs. All Sunday through the Demon Realm. Zoro's energy was steady, and calm. They must've been captured. But they're fine, so I stayed by Vivi.

I followed them down into Raindinners. I saw everyone in a holding cell along with Captain Smoker. That might complicate things... but I didn't see Chopper or Sanji. I knew that Zoro could feel me near by, but I don't think Luffy noticed. Just what are those cells made of? Do devil fruit users have another weakness?

I'm gonna guess the large man with the scar on his face is Crocodile. I listened as he explained his terrible plan, anger filled the room.

Luffy's eyes darkened, and I could feel his anger and impatience. He wanted to kick his ass NOW. He started pushing his face into the bars, trying to force his way out of the cage.

I needed him to wait. I could probably get them out, but Mrs. All Sunday's warning rang through my head. Crocodile couldn't know about me.

I opened a tiny portal at his ear, "I'm here, please wait a little longer. I absolutely cannot let Crocodile see me."

I felt alarm from Smoker. Shit, did he hear me?! No, it's impossible. But as he started glancing around the room, searching for something he couldn't see, I wondered if it was.

No one else seemed to hear me.

"We're about to head to Alubarna," Crocodile said. He pulled out a key, and everyone reacted to it. He dropped the key and the floor opened up, dropping it into another room. "To stop the rebellion, you'd need to leave at once, Mrs. Wednesday. Or will you save these people instead?"

We watched giant bananagators swim past the river.

"What's that?! There's a weird alligator growing from that banana!" Luffy said. I laughed, even in this situation he can be such a clown.

I went into the room as well as I watched a bananagator pick up the key with his mouth. I caught it with my portal at just the right moment before he could swallow it, but it looked like he did.

"Vivi! What's going on?!" Luffy asked her, not able to see the room I'm in.

"A bananagator swallowed the key to your cell!"

"What?? Go after it and make him spit it out!" Luffy ordered.

"I can't! They're so ferocious that they even prey on sea kings! I'll get eaten in one bite!"

Crocodile spoke up, "I apologize for dropping the key. And there's no telling which one swallowed it," he smirked.

"Damn, if we could just get out I could easily handle those reptiles!" Zoro said holding his swords.

Luffy glanced back at him, "your so dumb, Zoro. We can't get out cuz the key got eaten."

"I know that!"

"Well then, we must be going a little earlier than you. Also, this room will be destroyed automatically in one hour," Crocodile said as the two made their way to the door.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing he's gonna be gone soon.

"Do you like gambling, Mrs. Wednesday? One million innocent civilians, or these 4 Pirates with no future. Your odds are low for both, but who will you try to save?"

Mrs. All Sunday glanced back before turning to walk away. Water started pouring in from various places.

"My friends or the kingdom, you say?!" Vivi shouted, taking out her weapon. It was a little slasher that hooked onto her pinky. No, Vivi, let him go! "I know full well that nothing will end unless I beat you!"