Ch 25

Zoro and I were in my realm. I was glad to see some green poking through the dirt, it'll strengthen the soils so much more.

My dragons were greeting Zoro, climbing onto him much like they do with me, and like they did with Luffy the last time I brought him home.

And like Luffy, Zoro didn't even flinch at their claws pricking his skin.

To my surprise, they had already put the fish into storage. After filling their bellies of course. "Just make sure to eat it quickly, okay? Fish doesn't last very long."

He whistled reassuringly.

"You can talk with them?" Zoro asked as he stopped one from pulling out his earrings.

"I think so, I just get a feeling, ya know?" I addressed the dragons, "we gotta get back now, okay? See you later!"

They whistled before taking off. I brought us back out, landing in the men's sleeping quarters.

We got back on deck just as a giant cat looking sea monster emerged from the waters.

"Meat!!" The monster trio immediately got ready for a fight. We had already gone through the rest of our food supplies on the ship, and I didn't have enough in my storage to feed my dragons and my crew.

Vivi immediately whacked them with a broom, stopping them. "I'm sorry, but Sea Cats are a sacred animal for the Alabasta Kingdom! You can't eat it!"

"Say something sooner!" Luffy groaned while holding his head. He started crying about his food getting away.

"Don't worry Luffy, you'll be able to stuff yourselves soon!" Vivi said. He brightened up immediately, staring at her with stars in his eyes. "The stable weather and the Sea Cat are proof that we've entered Alabasta's climate area," she stated.

I pulled out a cloak from my realm and put it on, hiding my wings. "Do you think those ships are also proof that we're getting close?" I asked, looking behind. Zoro smirked at the amount of ships we spotted.

We decided to leave them alone, not wanting to waste our resources on small fries. We then put the mark of friendship on our arms. I'll be cloaked the whole time, but if it comes down to it, I will show it.

I saw Karoo tangled up in bandages so I went to help him, laughing as I did so.

We could see the island now, the most noticeable feature being the towering dunes of sand.

"We're gonna land in Nanohana. We have to hide the ship," Vivi instructed.

Upon getting there, I saw Luffy immediately jumping ship. I laughed, as he had just tuned out Nami's warning about not standing out here. I can find him if I need to, but I won't stop him.

We spotted Mr. 3's ship and realized that getting around would be much harder than we thought since he knows our faces. But we definitely needed to head into town.

Usopp had an idea, to hide all of us under a large sheet and move across town that way. I laughed at the mental image.

"Hey guys," I called, "how bout we stay in my house? I'll bring us back out once we're in a safe area."

"Better than hiding in a sheet," Nami pointed out.

"Chopper, I'll attach my portal to your medical bag, is that okay?" I asked. Sanji and Chopper were safe to roam around, their faces were still unknown.