53-

Chapter 53:

You and Justin sat on the bed traumatized. Great! Jaden was gonna come out of Jail and cause trouble again you thought. Justin had put the phone down and he was speechless…. “you know he’s gonna cause trouble again” you said looking disturbed… Justin got up from on top of you and sat next to you as he took you in his arms…. “listen Jess I know it’s kinda shocking, but you know you’re always safe with me, c’mon he can’t do anything after what he has done already, he’s just saying that to try and break us up, but there is no way he’s gonna do that” Justin tried to comfort you… “Justin I’m just afraid he’ll hurt you, he’s turned into some kind of monster and I know he can do anything stupid”…. “Jess seriously please stop being paranoid” he said as he took your head into your chest and started running his fingers smoothly through your hair. That phone call had ruined your fun, and you were both silent for a while until you fell asleep on Justin’s chest to feeling more safe.

It was Morning and you woke up to the sound of birds outside your window, you slowly lifted your head up and rubbed your eyes trying to block out the sun light, you looked next to you and Justin wasn’t there, normally you’re used to waking up before him but a voice from behind you stopped the small panic you were about to have… “morning beautiful” Justin said as he held a tray with your breakfast on it…. “morning baby, aww you got me breakfast” you smiled as he put the tray on your lap. The reasons you loved him just kept increasing every day… “well I woke up before you for the first time ever and I thought I’d make you breakfast” he said and gave you a kiss… “oh yeah, what woke you up so early, it’s not your usual”… “I didn’t even sleep in the first place, I just had a lot on my mind” he replied… “Jaden?” you assumed …. “err no, why would I think about him, I’m just thinking about work and my new album, but it’s nothing really important,  don’t worry.”

Justin got dressed to get ready to go to the police station and you finished breakfast and went to have a shower. You didn’t want to go with him in case you saw Jaden and that’s the one thing you didn’t want to happen. So you just waited for him to come back. You sat on the sofa and turned on the TV, you’re favorite movie was on, A walk to remember, so you started watching it until Justin comes… half an hour later, as soon as your favorite part of the movie came on, the door bell suddenly rang… “well that was quick, he can’t have possibly finished in half an hour” you thought, so you got up to see who was at the door. You assumed it would be him, so you opened the door expecting it was Justin… “Justin, what are y-….. CAITLIN?” your eyes widened, what was she doing here… “Hi Jess, I know Justin isn’t here and that’s a good thing, cuz I wanted to speak to YOU…. Aren’t you gonna let me come in? Caitlin annoyingly asked…. You didn’t even answer her and you just turned your back and lead her in…. “You better make this fast Caitlin because I don’t have all day for you” you said in an attitude… “oh I will make it fast, so let me get straight to the point. Justin IS gonna break your heart, he does this with every single girl he dates. He showed me feelings a girl could have never have dreamt of, but what did he end up doing?… leaving me. He done the same to Selena and now it’s your turn, I’m just coming to warn you, nothing more, nothing less”…… “oh really? Then why do you want him back and you’re trying to break us apart. Listen Caitlin, Just leave ok, I don’t need this Bullshit right now, don’t forget that me and Justin share a baby, he will never leave me for someone like you”…. “I’m not gonna get rude to you Jess, cuz I’m better than that but I just wanted to warn you, so when he does break your heart remember what I told you. Ok? And don’t worry I’m going to leave now. Bye” she said as she turned her back and headed outside.

Even though you promised to tell Justin about everything, you decided not to tell him about Caitlin because you already knew he had a lot on his mind and this would just make it worse. You went back to carry on watching the movie but you kept thinking about what she had told you. You were convinced that Justin will never leave you. He left Caitlin because she cheated on him twice and Selena because it wasn’t working out with them. But you and Justin had true love existing between you, so it was just not possible that he’d treat you the same way as he did to them. After about an hour, you heard the keys turn in the key knob and Justin came in through the door, you jumped up so eager to know if he had seen Jaden… “Justin… what happened, tell me… did u see Jaden, did u speak to him?”…. “Calm down Jess. I went straight to the office and signed the documents they wanted me to sign and yes I did see him from far away as they hand cuffed him but he didn’t see me”…. “oh thank God, I thought if he’d seen you he would have made problems”…. “no baby don’t worry, the police said they will have an eye on him so he can’t do anything to us, anyways how’s your day been?” he asked…. You hesitated for a bit, thinking whether to tell him about Caitlin or not… “urm my day? Well nothing out of the usual, spoke to Sophie on the phone for a bit and watched a movie until you came” you smiled trying to hide the fact that Caitlin came over… suddenly your phone beeped, you thought it would be Sophie be

cause she said she’d text you later… “This must be Sophie, she said she’d text me about picking her up to go to school together tomorrow and then going to the Doctors for a check up on the baby” you told Justin as you went over to the table to pick up your phone, you looked at the screen expecting to see 1 message from Sophie but instead the message was something you never expected