49-

Chapter 49

The sun beamed from the glass window which forced you to open your eyes. As your eye lids attempted to part each other you had a few seconds of confusion as you looked up at the ceiling. You looked to your right to find Justin wrapping his arms around you in his deepest sleep. You can hear the sound of waves and birds gliding across the sky. It finally registered to your head that you were in the yacht Justin surprised you with yesterday. You tried to take of Justin’s grip on you as you slowly hovered across the bed… you failed not to wake him up… “morning gorgeous” he said as he looked up at you with this smile that only heaven can make… “morning baby, I didn’t mean to wake you up”… “I was half awake anyways, plus I love seeing your face first thing in the morning” he said as he cupped your face in his hands which felt so smooth and tender… “we need to get home to pack our stuff, remember we’re going LA tonight, I have a show there and I wanna spend time with mum and jazzy” he said…. “I packed the things already Justin, you know you can always count on me”… “you did? How can I ever live without you?”…..

You smiled and got out of bed to have a shower. You first went to the wardrobe to pick out something to wear… “hmm what shall I wear… I like this shirt” you said as you picked out Justin’s favourite shirt… “WHAT? No that’s my favourite shirt” he chased you down the hallway, with you screaming and laughing uncontrollably.  You swerved back into the bedroom, and unfortunately you clumsily ran into the wall. You peeped your head to check where he went but there was so sign of him… “Justin I know you’re there”… before u even finished the sentence he came from behind the door and grabbed you…. You giggled and sat on top of him. “you want your shirt, then work for it” You smiled, evilly. Justin suddenly jumped up and picked you up high… “Justin put me down now, justin c’mooon put me down” you screamed. He then threw you on the bed immediately and climbed on top of you drawing his mouth down your scented neck. You always felt weak around him, you owned each other and being around him and feeling his touch was all you ever wanted. He breathed softly into your ears. He swiftly slid his tongue down to your hips. Pretty soon, where your spot was. He looked up to see you bite your lip real hard. He slid his hands up your shirt and slowly took it off. You were bare, he smiled and started to trace his tongue upon your smooth body. You moaned out loudly and struck your fingers through Justin’s messy hair. You licked your lips and finally crushed them against Justin’s.  He maneuvered his hands up and down your beautiful, curved body as you bit your lip and looked him deeply in the eye. The color hypnotized you as he grabbed his shirt from behind you… “got my shirt back” he winked…. You had to admit he can control you sometimes… “nice job, nice job, you didn’t fail to impress me” you giggled.

You got up and went to have a shower after your mini make out session with Justin. You got ready in about 2 hours and Justin waited for you in the car. He locked the yacht and made sure everything was ok then you both drove of back home to get your bags ready… “I can’t wait to meet Jazzy, I’ve always wanted a younger sister” you smiled as you were holding on to his hand which was holding your thighs… “you’ll love her Jess, she’s the most adorable girl ever. I love her”… “I’m sure I will. I want to meet your dad too, do you think he’ll like me?”… “yes, I’m sure he will” he gave you a warm smile which comforted you… “Is Jeremy in LA as well?” you asked… “yeah he is and he asked to meet you, so we’ll visit him as well.” You were getting excited to meet them because you felt like they were your family that you always wanted and never had… your conversation with Justin was disturbed by a phone call. It was Sophie… “hello?” you answered… “heyy Jess where have you been? I have to meet up with you soon”… “heey Sophie I’m great, and yes  we have to meet up, you were busy with helping your mum to settle and stuff”… “yeah but now I’m sat here bored to death, I don’t know anyone or anywhere here in Canada”… “don’t worry babe you soon will, but I wanted to tell you that I’m going LA tonight for a week, so I won’t be here but I we will hang out more when I come back and school will start soon as well”…. “YOU’RE GOING LA…. TONIGHT, and u never told me”… “yes I am, and u were busy so I didn’t want to bother you”….. “you are lucky, its alright, I’ll see u when you come back and say hi to Justin for me” she said as you both hung up…

You were finally at your house and got your entire luggage from downstairs so they can get them ready to put in the car. You made sure you didn’t forget anything. Justin took you out for dinner before departing and Kenny came to pick you up to go to the airport after. In about an hour you arrived at the airport, it was 9 o’clock PM. You decided to buy some food for the flight and as you walked out of the shop with Justin’s arms wrapped around you, you laugh when you see one of the paparazzi guys already dart towards you. Justin laughs too. The guy reaches you both and started clicking that button like it was on fire. You wave your hand and so does Justin. You also stick your tongue out for fun, and Justin smiled. He was happy to see that you weren’t annoyed or upset or hiding your face, but the fact that you were accepting that you’re his girlfriend and that nothing got in your way made him happier than ever. “Justin Justin! is This your new girlfriend?!” He yells. More people come and are screaming already. You both just smile and try to walk through the crowd with Kenny’s help. You finally made it to the private plane and climbed in. You settled in next to the window and Justin made sure your comfortable. He sat next to you and intertwined his fingers with yours as you leaned your head against his shoulder. You start to laugh when you remember the paparazzi… “Jess what are you laughing at?” Justin asks… “I just remembered the paps” you laugh even more. You clear your voice when you want to imitate someone. And you imitate one of the paparazzi guys. “So Justin, are you and this fine lady dating?” you smile. Justin clears his throat to answer. “why do you wanna know sir?, I mean she’s a hell of a girl and I would most likely say she’s the best in the world. But I don’t wanna let you know that there might be something real between us two who knew?” Justin stops his singing and you laugh loudly. Justin clears his throat to imitate one of the guys as well. “Well maybe Jess could answer that, is there something real between you two?” … “You sit up and pretend to be a diva. “Well you see sir, haven’t you heard? I mean you’re so illogical. He’s the light that faced the sun in my world; I’d face a thousand years of pain for my love. Out of all the things in life, that I could fear, the only thing that would hurt me, Is if he weren’t here” you stop singing and you both laugh hysterically… “I love you jess” he said as he looked you in the eyes and kissed you…. “I love you even more than anything in the world”… you leaned your head on his shoulder and had your fingers intertwined tightly with each other as you prepared for the plane to take off.