20-

A week has passed since the incident and you were a little relieved that Jake got a life sentence. You missed your mum so much; you visited her grave nearly every day while Justin went to finish some meetings and interviews. One day you came back home from visiting your mum and Justin wasn’t at home as usual, you haven’t seen him for a while, he comes home late and you’re already sleeping, but you decided to wait for him that night because you missed him. You made yourself a cup of coffee and sat on the couch to watch a movie.

It was 1 am and you heard the door open… “Justin? Why are you so late, I’ve been waiting for you”… “sorry babe I had so much work, organising the schedules, and I’m so tired, I’m gonna have some rest”… you got a little pissed off, you were tired too but you waited for him all that time and he ends up going to sleep… “Justin we haven’t seen each other for like 3 days, you come home late and im already asleep”…. “sorry Jess but im really tired” he said as he turned around to go upstairs looking pissed off…. “what the fuck is wrong with you, I waited for you until now and you just go”… you yelled… Justin turned around looking angry that you just yelled at him… “you know what Jess, you’re taking it too far, you don’t know how stressed I am and instead of making it better ur making it worse”… you both started to argue and it didn’t seem like it was getting better…. “I’m trying to make it better Justin. I miss you. Why aren’t we like how we used to be 6 months ago?”… you dropped yourself on the couch, put your hands over your face and started to cry, Justin didn’t want to continue arguing, he didn’t want to see you cry so he shut himself up and held you tight… “Jess I’m so sorry, I miss you too I swear, It’s just I’ve been so stressed out and I don’t wanna tell you about problems with work, there’s no need to, plus it’s just those few days and then we’re moving back to Atlanta and we’ll go LA for a vacation to meet my mum” he said as he gave a half smile…. “I don’t ever wanna see you cry again, and i’ll stay up for a while, just for you” he smiled and wiped your tears from your eyes…. “Justin you should tell me everything, even if its problems, I’m always here for you”…. “baby I know but I just don’t want your brain to explode” he laughed as he moved your hair from over your face and looked deep into your eyes. You felt better and understood something must have upset him today, he never got so angry for something ridiculous, so you just let it go.

You both sat and watched a move while you laid your head on his lap and he played with your hair. He noticed that you fell asleep so he picked you up went upstairs to put you in bed and had a shower. That night Justin had a lot on his mind, he couldn’t got to bed, but he enjoyed watching you sleep instead. He was thinking about his schedule and how much he had to do, would he be able to make some time for you. He knew he just had to prioritise his time to you but at the same time his interviews , shows etc… where important as well, he was afraid that you won’t be able to carry on with his busy schedule and end up leaving him. He sat there while questions were gathering in his mind. Eventually he fell asleep.

It was morning and you woke up before Justin as usual, you left him sleeping because you knew he slept late and he didn’t have anything to do today. You went to get dressed and grabbed the car keys to go out and do some shopping. While you were at the shopping centre you bumped into Jaden a guy who you dated for about 2 weeks when you first moved to Canada…. “omg Jess how are you?” he said as he helped you gather your bags from the floor… you looked up a little confused trying to figure out who that was…. It finally registered to your mind that it was Jaden… “omg Jaden, I’m good thanks how are you? It’s been a while!”… “yeah a LONG while… I’ve been good, nothing new really, you stopped coming to school?”… “yeah, I’ve been so busy and some problems happened, but I should be back to school next term”… “oh cool, I don’t have your new number, we should catch up some time”… he said as he took his phone out… “yeah we should definitely catch up, I miss everyone at school, can’t wait to get back”… you gave him your number and told him you had to go as you knew Justin would be awake any time soon

You took all your shopping and headed to the car, put everything in the back seat and drove off. When you arrived, Justin saw you from the window and came to help you carry the bags… “morning babe… why didn’t you take the driver with you”… “morning sleepy head…I didn’t feel that it was necessary to take him, to be honest I don’t like any of your body guards or drivers to be around me all the time” you laughed… “fine whatever you like” he said as he picked up the shopping bags. You didn’t feel that it was necessary to tell him about Jaden, it wasn’t really important so you just didn’t mention it. You left your bag and your phone on the table and went upstairs to get dressed. Justin was unpacking the shopping bags while your phone vibrated on the table… “JESS, your phone is ringing” he yelled from downstairs but you weren’t answering so he picked it up and opened it, it was a new message from an unknown number… “hey Jess this is my number, save it. It was nice meeting you today… Love Jaden x”