33-

You lay on Justin’s chest in silence, he played with your hair and you made shapes on his chest with your fingers, it was about 1 am, but non of you wanted to sleep, You suddenly broke the silence… “urm Justin, there’s something I didn’t tell you” you mumbled…. “what didn’t you tell me” Justin said as he looked a bit confused… “urm when I woke up this morning and left, Jaden sent me a text and said he will still come after me when he comes out of prison”…. Justin got slightly pissed off and tempered.. “this fuckin asshole, let him come and see what will happen to him, don’t worry baby, he won’t do anything to you as long as I’m here” he kissed your head and took you tighter into his arms as you looked up at him and smiled. You felt safe when you’re with Justin, you had someone to protect you, you never had that feeling before, you always felt insecure and not protected.

Justin suddenly asked you an unexpected question… “did you love him?”… you looked up at Justin awkwardly… “who?” you asked … “Jaden! Did u love him?”… you didn’t know what to say, if you said you did would justin get pissed off… “urm yes I did ages ago Justin, why would I date someone I didn’t love”… “but you don’t now?, not even a tiny bit of feelings towards him?”… “no Justin, I don’t, how can I ever love him after what he did, plus my heart belongs to you, your taking up all the space in my heart” you laughed….. “aww baby, I love you with all my heart really, I don’t know what I would do without you” he said and gave you that smile that only heaven can make.

By the time you both fell asleep it was about 3 am, you suddenly screamed and woke up crying and startled Justin. “omg Jess are you ok, im here, im right next to you baby”…. he said as he took you in his arms, you just kept crying and buried your head in his shoulders… “what’s the matter?” he said as he lifted your chin up so he can look into your eyes… “I had the most horrible nightmare that you got killed trying to save me in the middle of nowhere and I didn’t know what to do, there was no one around && that I lost you forever” you said as tears trailed down from your eyes across your cheeks…. “calm down Jess, im here right next to you don’t worry it’s just a nightmare” he said as he took you into his arms and rubbed his hands along your back until you went back to sleep.

It was finally morning, and for the first time Justin woke up before you…. “jess, jess wake up” he whispered… you slowly struggled to open your eyes as the sun half blinded you, you managed to open your eyes to find a beautiful face staring at you…. “c’mon wake up, I got you breakfast”… “aawww Justin you got me breakfast in bed, whats all that for” you laughed as you hugged him around the neck and gave him a kiss… “what? can’t I just get breakfast for my amazing girlfriend”… “well its not ur usual, and omg you woke up before me, that’s a miracle”…. You laughed… “well I was half awake anyway, so I took a shower and got us breakfast!”… “thanks baby” you said as you kissed him… “oh I wanted to take your opinion on something” Justin said quite worried of your response… “opinion on what?”… “urm since the summer vacation is nearly over and you’ll be going back to high school, I wanted to go to high school with ya, I don’t wanna be away from you at all”… “you dropped your fork and gasped… “you’re kidding me right?”… “no, I’m foreal, it will be a difference experience and I know people will probably go crazy but they’ll soon get used to me being around” he laughed…. “omg yes yes yes, I was worried that we’d be far away from each other when I get back to school, but what about your work, you know the tours and stuff”… “well I’m not doing a tour this year, so it will probably just be interviews and just my new CD” …. “omg Justin I love you, that would be so amazing.” … “so you’re ok with it?”…. “ok with it? Pshhh are u kidding me, it that even meant to be a question? Of course im ok with it.”

Suddenly Justin’s phone rang… “its scooter” he said as he picked up the phone, he went to the living room to answer while you got out of bed to have a shower, thinking about Justin going to school with you, the first thing that came to your head was another girl stealing him away from you, especially the popular plastic girls who you hated, but you tried to take this thought away from your head and just believe that you and Justin are forever and nothing can come in your way. As you got dressed, Justin had finished with scooter, and he came in looking troubled… “what did scooter want? You don’t look very happy” you said as you put your top on…. “urm remember Caitlin? My ex?”… he mumbled… you didn’t like him bringing her up cuz you knew he used to love her so much… “urm yes what about her?” you asked trying not to look pissed off that he mentioned her… “urm she done a car accident”