37-

Sophie still couldn’t get over the fact that she was in Justin’s house, her best friend was Justin’s girlfriend and that Justin was standing in front of her…. In the living room … “Sophie babe are you ok” you said as you waved your hand in front of her face… “huh, err yeah im perfectly fine” she replied as she looked like she was about to faint… “Jess I think you should get Sophie something to drink” he laughed and put his jacket on the hanger… “what will she do if she knew she’s gonna be coming with us to breezy’s party” you laughed… “who’s party? Did you just say BREEZY? As in CHRIS FUCKIN BROWN?” Sophie yelled as she pretended as if she was gonna faint… “yes Chris Brown’s party tonight, I was getting ready before you called me, and I guess you can come with us, if there’s space for more people” you said as you looked at Justin… “yeah I have 2 spare invitations, I don’t know who to give them to, Ryan and Chaz can’t come, so Sophie you can take one”…. “are you like foreal? I never thought I’d meet my celebrity crush, Chris Brown, omg am I dreaming? Someone pinch me”… “no you’re awake” you said as you pinched her… “ouch not that hard”… “well you asked for it” you laughed”… “well I’ll leave you girls get ready while I go and get the rest of my stuff ready” Justin said as he headed outside.

You took Sophie upstairs to show her your room and your dress… “Jess what the hell am I gonna wear, all my clothes are casual”… “don’t worry I have plenty of dresses, you can take whichever one you want”… “thanks so much babe, you better hook me up with chris” Sophie winked… “yeah sure, I’ll tell him my 17 year old best friend wants to date you, he’ll totally accept”… you laughed sarcastically… “stop your sarcasm” Sophie laughed and slightly punched you…you both reached the second floor… “that’s our room” you said as you let her in… “NO WAYYY, this is YOUR room? Dude it looks like a fuckin football stadium, unlike your old room in Florida that looked like a sardine box. I’m so happy for you Jess”… “Thanks babe, oh yeah I want you to take one of the dresses since ur my size, it would be perfect on you”… “yay, the fun part, show me the Dress Justin got you first”… she asked… you picked it up from the bed and Sophie gasped It was a short dress, and right under the chest, there where crystals, like a ribbon. ”Yeah, I know what you’re thinkin” you say laughing… “You are the luckiest girl on earth” she blurted out as she stared at the dress… “not the luckiest, luck doesn’t play in my favour, yes I do admit I’m lucky to have Justin but other than that my life should be written in a bad luck book or something” … “aww don’t say that, everyone has some rough times in their life, you just gotta be strong” Sophie advised you… suddenly all what happened to you in the past few months flooded back to your mind, and your eyes started to water… Sophie can tell that you were about to cry… “aww Jess don’t cry, stay strong babe, I know for sure that you and Justin will get through all this” she said as she gave you a warm hug… “I dunno Sophie, but I can feel more trouble coming in our way, I can just feel it, and im so scared”… “don’t say that girl, it was just a rough time and now everything’s fine, now show me your dresses” she said as she tried to change the subject. You and Sophie went to the hair dressers to get your makeup and hair done and then you headed back home to get dressed and Sophie put on the final touches for you.. After 2 hours of work, you think you looked pretty good. The dress was a perfect fit, you smile thinking of Justin picking it out. Your nails were also white, you had black heels on, and your makeup & hair was amazing. ”Sophie, seriously, you always make me look pretty. Thank you babe” you say hugging her. ”Jess, you’re already pretty dumbass, you just don’t know it” she says laughing.

You hear Justin coming through the door downstairs, and you go out to go down stairs to tell him you’re ready. He didn’t see you coming down since he was looking in his phone, so you Just stopped half way down the stairs and just looked at your hot boyfriend, he was already done, looking fly as always. He looks up from his phone and sees you, he just stood there looking at you, not saying a single word. You go down the stairs and start to walk over to him. ”No wait, just stand there for a second” he says, you do as he says, a bit confused. He picks your hand up and twirls you round… ”Thank you God for giving me this treasure, thanks for helping me find her, I’m so blessed to have this angel” he says and you blush. ”So I really look good?” you ask him, he lights up with the most adorable smile ever, ”Are you kiddin me? You’re gonna be the most beautiful girl at the party. I might need to hire a bodyguard just to keep you safe from all the guys… Or maybe several ones. Maybe Kenny should come with us…or I should send an angel to look over you tonight, but wait angels don’t look over other angels” he says completely serious but still smiling. You blush again. He walks up to you and runs his hands on your jaw line and gives you a kiss.

Sophie comes down stairs and clears her throat… “are you love birds ready?” she said looking so excited… “yes we are, let me just grab my bag” you said as you went to get your bag from the living room and justin went to find the car keys. You, Justin and Sophie get in the car… “Canada is like so awesome from just the first day, I can tell it’s gonna be amazing here” Sophie said with the biggest grin on her face…. “that’s just the beginning babez” you said as u looked back and smiled at her. It took a while for Justin to start the car so you looked up to see what he was doing, and you see him looking up at you. ”I love you Jess, I’ll never, ever let you go” he leans in for a kiss … “Justin, you know you mean this entire world to me”…. You said totally forgetting there was someone in the back seat… “ok guys enough with the flirting, or would you like me to get out and maybe you can make out in the back seat, you know it’s totally up to you, I mean I don’t mind I can give you spac-..”… “ok ok Sophie we get it, now u stop with the sarcasm” you laughed… looked like Sophie was already getting used to Justin, she wasn’t spazing out any more you thought to yourself… Justin finally started the car and you head of to Chris’s rented house