56-

Chapter 56:

You kept drifting in and out of conciousness which was so confusing, all you remember was getting thrown back on the wall and Justin and Jaden fighting nonstop… the blood, you remembered the blood that drained out of you. Was this the feeling of death you thought. Other than that you didn’t remember anything, all you knew is that the pain in your stomach was becoming 100 times worse and you felt like a bomb has exploded in there. There were people hustling around you, shouting and dashing around but all you could hear was your own heart beat, a minute passed  ”Jess, can you hear me baby, I’m right here, next to you, you just stay strong, I still need you beside me” you hear Justin right next to your ears as he squeezes your hand, to let you know he’s there. Doors were opening and slamming, people were still shouting and the sound of footsteps had taken over the hearing of your heartbeat. “Jess, we need you to concentrate with us ok? This may hurt but we need to stop the bleeding, so we need you to stay calm and relax” a woman says to you. Everything was blurry and you couldn’t even make out what she was saying, the lights were too bright, forcing your eyes to shut, your head was pounding and Justin’s voice had faded away, was his voice your imagination. Where was he? you panicked from inside. The only words you could form were “bring me Justin”. The nurse injects clear fluids into your arm and you feel the cold sharp pain shoot up your veins; you mumbled for a bit and flinched as they inserted the needle in your arm but before you know it everything was black.

You see Jaden placing the knife on to Justin’s neck and slowly pressing it into the surface of his skin…. The moment you saw the blood dripping, you start to panic and you scream so loud and the pain in your stomach becomes 50 times worse. “Jess? omg you’re awake.. it’s okay.. it was just a dream, baby I’m here, thank God you’re ok, I don’t know what I would have done if you left me” he reassured you as tears trailed across his cheeks…. “Justin what happened, why am I in hospital, I don’t remember anything, how long was I asleep for?”…… “you don’t remember what happened between us and jaden, and baby you weren’t asleep, you were in a coma for a week, I was about to lose hope Jess”…… “a coma?” you looked confused and tried to remember what happened that night, instant flash backs kept coming into your head but they were too hard to make up, all you saw was you laying on the floor and justin beside you and an instant flash of Jaden kissing you against the wall… but you eventually remembered…. “i-I do remember, this fuckin ass hole, where is he?” you asked…. “no one knows, he vanished, they can’t find him anywhere, but I doubt he’s ever gonna come back after what he’s done especially he knows the police is always gonna be around us” Justin reassured you. But you had a feeling he’d come back and do worse things. You lean over suggesting you want a kiss, and Justin leans in too and the moment his lips touch yours, you remember why you’re still living. “ahh, i needed that” you say slowly leaning back on your bed. Justin gets up and gets onto the bed and holds your hand. “it’ll be okay, i promise” he says kissing your hand. Suddenly someone bursts in through the door followed by like another five without even knocking “omg shes awake!” she yells, as expected who else could it be other than Sophie. “yes Sophie, im awake.. good observation” you say laughing. Ryan, Chaz, Kenny and 2 of your closest friends in school came in folllowing Sophie. They all gave you a hug and a welcome back…. “Justin did you tell jess about th-”… justin clears his throat interrupting Sophie, “urm no Sophie, I’m still gonna tell her” he said… “wait.. tell me what? What’s going on?” you asked looking confused… “everyone can you please leave us for a minute?” justin asked and they all left the room to leave you both together.

You wonder what Justin needs to tell you, but you don’t ask, you just let him speak. “i thought you wern’t gonna make it. i spent the past week not moving not talkin, just praying for you to wake up, Jess do you know how scared I was that God might take you away from me, I couldn’t even eat, I just stayed here by your side.” he says emotionally kissing your cheek. “I stayed strong for you, I will never let you go justin, you’re the reason why I’m Living, but is that all you wanted to tell me?” you asked…. “no, there’s something else, I don’t even know how to say it to you, the baby, our b-bay, yo-”…. “I lost it? I had a feeling I did, This pain in my stomach was there for a reason, I know how much we wanted it but I guess that’s God’s will right? I mean God always has a plan, and he probably has something better for us. We can always have other mini mes and yous right?” you said with hope…. Justin had tears in his eyes, you thought he’s so upset because you’d lost your first baby…. “well, Jess the doctor said that-” he couldn’t even finish the sentence…. “what did he say” you pleaded Justin to speak….. “he said that because you had an abortion twice, you have a small chance of having a baby again, especially that when Jaden smashed you against the wall the knife in his hand cut a bit of you fallopian tube.” Justin said in disappointment…. “what? No justin I’m sure we can have kids, right justin? Don’t say no” you started sobbing, you didn’t know whether you were angry or shocked but all you knew is you wanted to cry…. “Jess c’mon please don’t cry, it’s not 100% definite, he said we can do an operation to fix the cut in the fallopian tube, and im sure you’re gonna be fine and we WILL have mini us, I just had to tell you that you lost the baby, but we do have a chance and I’m sure God won’t let us down, we just have to have faith, ok baby?” he said lifting your chin up…. If God was putting you through a test, you just wanted him to end that test now, you’ve had enough, you practically couldn’t take it anymore, but all you could do right now was to have faith…..“Justin, you’re not gonna leave me are you?” you asked him looking deep into his eyes…. “why the hell would i leave you? Jess that’s impossible”…… “because now that you know there’s a chance we won’t have kids, you might decide to leave me” you explained….. “omg stop being ridiculous, babe I could have never  have dreamt for someone like you, besides you have blue eyes and brown hair.. and im a sucker for that.” he says smiling and looking into your eyes…. “Justin you’re really amazing, I don’t know how many guys out there would do what you do” you leant over for a kiss and he pressed his lips against yours  so passionately until you opened your eyes and realise like 5 pairs of eyes peeping in from the blinds outside to see how you took the news, and as soon as they noticed you looking they closed the blinds and you start to laugh a bit, not too much because your stomach still hurts….your phone beeps and you look at the screen, it says 1 new message, so you open it… “I’m sorry Jess. Love Jaden”