17-

SELENA?… that was the last thing Justin would have expected, what did she want again after what she’s done to him… “Justin wait please, Im not here to cause any trouble, I just wanna talk to you and Jess” she said as she looked behind Justin to find you standing there. “Justin are you seriously gonna let her in” you said in gritted teeth… “Jess please can I come in, I just want 5 minutes of your time and then I’ll go”…  you looked frustrated, what the hell does she want now you asked yourself…. “Selena just one second” he said as he turned around and took you inside to have a quick word… “Jess we can’t just leave here at the door, she came all the way here, It’ll be just 5 minutes” he said as he held your shoulders…. “Justin you’re just too nice… fine but if she stays longer I will kick her out”…. “I know you wont babe, you’re nicer than me” he laughed.

Justin then went back to Selena and told her to come in…. “where shall I start?” Selena asked herself … “apologizing maybe…” you answered her in anger… “Jess I know you hate me as much as I hate you, but I came here to apologize to you and Justin, what I did was awful, but I couldn’t bare to see him with someone else”… Selena said with tears in her eyes… the situation was kinda awkward for Justin since she was once his girlfriend too…. “That’s all I want to say, Justin I’m really sorry, my actions are stupid sometimes, I didn’t know what I was doing. I hope you both forgive me and I won’t  bother you anymore”… you and Justin had a big heart It was one thing you had in common so you both forgave her  as long as she won’t bother you again…. “Selena I forgive you, I know its hard coming out of a relationship, I’ve tried it before, but what you did was just over the top, It caused so much trouble” you said as you gave her a hug since you knew how she felt, you probably would have felt the same if you were in her place seeing Justin with another girl… “hey Sel don’t cry, I don’t want you completely out of my life, we can still be friends and hang out, but without you causing me trouble” Justin said as he gave her a hug. You were ok with it because you knew Justin only truly loved you and no-one else.

Selena left feeling slightly better. “Well that was awkward of her” Justin said looking a bit surprised. “Well it was nice of her to come and apologize, that’s what counts” you said giving a half smile… “yeah I guess…. Anyways so we were gonna do something before she interrupted” …. “Justin I don’t remember, I wonder what that could be”…. “oh I remembered…” he started running after you in the garden, you tripped on the water hose that was left there in the middle of the pathway,  as you tried to get up, you can see Justin looking down at you… “ahaha you can’t escape from me now…” he pulled you up and slowly untied your dress as it got loosen and fell to the ground, he ran his fingers through your hair and got closer to you, you can feel his touch his breath, you couldn’t help but lay your lips on his. He kissed you so passionately as you both moved towards the Jacuzzi. You both got in and you can immediately feel the hot bubbles steaming across your body. He undone your bikini top and you ran your hands across his abs as he started to make out. He lowered his lips down to kiss your neck as you lifted your head backwards…

You heard the door open… “SHIT. Justin stop.  Justin slow down… someone’s here”… “WHAT! Oh shit, it must be Kenny” Justin panicked you were both naked in the Jacuzzi, it would have been embarrassing …. He jumped out and put his pants on and went out to distract Kenny so that you can get quickly get dressed… he came out pulling his pants up looking behind him every second … “hey man why you here early?” …. “Justin its 12 am! How can that possibly be early, I thought you and Jess would be asleep by now!”…. “oh shit I guess we got carried away” Justin said under his breath… “what did you say? I didn’t get that” Kenny asked … “oh nothing” Justin said as he tried to clear his throat… “hmmm something smells fishy” Kenny laughed, he had a feeling you and Justin were up to something inappropriate but he pretended that he had no idea…. “well anyways I got you some stuff, oh and Scooter waned me to tell you that he’s coming tomorrow to stay for a couple of days and then  he’ll come with us to LA.” …. “oh ok cool, well im gonna head up stairs and get dried up”…. “ok cool, hope I didn’t disturb your awesome Jacuzzi session” Kenny laughed… “huh! What session? Man I don’t know what ur talking about, well good night, I’ll see ya tomorrow”… Justin said as he went upstairs trying to escape the conversation.

You were already in the bedroom getting dried up since you went from the backdoor…. “phewww, that was close” justin said in relief… “omg Justin imagine he saw us, I would have drowned myself in the Jacuzzi” you laughed…. “babe he knew we were up to something but he didn’t make it clear”…. “why didn’t he even knock before coming in? can’t we get some privacy” you said… “It’s not his fault, we got carried away, you know my skills… Its 12 am now of course he thought we would be sleeping  so he didn’t wanna disturb us.”…. “you got that right” you said as you dried your hair with the towel… “well wanna carry on here?” Justin winked… “are you foreal, Justin I’m so tir-…” you were cut off by a text message on your phone, “who can that be texting me at 12 am” you wondered as you picked up the phone… you opened the message and gasped as you dropped your phone to the ground.