44-

Chapter 44

Look behind me? This didn’t sound good, you felt like you were in a horror movie or something. You thought it would be a burglar but that didn’t make sense why would a burglar send a text saying that, normally they would steal and run away,  unless it was someone trying to hurt you and justin, but you wished it might be Justin messing about with you…. You slowly turned around with your eyes wide open and gulped…it was Justin as you expected, you didn’t know wishes come true so fast… you took your breath in relief …..“oh fuck you Justin, c’mon stop scaring me” you munched his arm… “whaat? I just thought It would be funny, the look on your face was priceless”….. “you bet? Gosh you’re so mean Justin”…. “oh c’mon you gotta laugh at yourself from time to time, u gonna promise me to stop being paranoid now? You gotta know as long as you’re with me, you’re safe”…. “fine I promise you” you said as you gave him a hug and buried your head in his t-shirt, feeling so secure and safe… he looked down at you and kissed your head…

It was 6 am, and for some weird reason you woke up. Your tummy felt weird, it felt upside down, you can feel morning sickness, you immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up. Thank God you didn’t wake Justin up, since he slept late last night. You went back and tucked yourself into bed and made an attempt to sleep. But you couldn’t. So instead you cuddled yourself in Justin’s chest. Waking up in his arms is one of the best feelings you could ever have and it felt so good to finally be in your own bed after everything that’s happened from being in hospital, to Caitlin ruining your entire day. You paused for like 2 minutes and just watched him sleep like an angel; you could watch him like that forever. It had finally stopped raining; the sun beam came through the gap in the curtain and the birds singing outside, so peaceful. You didn’t feel this much peace in like forever. You couldn’t go back to sleep, but you weren’t bothered to get out of bed either, so you decided to go on your phone for a bit, as you turned next to you to grab your phone, it wasn’t there… you could have sworn you put it next to you before you went to bed, you then looked on the floor and it was there…. You must have dropped it while you were sleeping. Damn it the battery was dead so you gently released yourself from Justin’s grip and slowly took his hands from over your stomach attempting not to wake him up, so you could go and get the charger. He mumbled a couple of times and moved to the other side, but apart from that he was in a deep sleep. You thought it was so cute, and you just wanted to stare even more. You tip-toed so quietly to get your charger from your bag, you plugged your phone in the charger and waited like 2 minutes for the screen to light up…. You had like 4 text messages, 3 were from Sophie and another one from an unknown number… “aye shawty, you were right, yesterday someone WAS in the house, and you know they are STILL in the house, I told you I will win you over someday I’ll see you later on today, I might just surprise you when you least expect it, love you”…. a small dose of fear shot to every single part of your body. Jaden was the first person to come across your mind, but that can’t be possible, he’s still in jail. Or it might be Justin teasing you AGAIN.

Your heart was beating so fast and that’s all you can hear, but the hearing of your thoughts took over the sound of your heart beat….. If it was Justin, you would probably kill him so you decided to wake him up straight away to find out if it was him otherwise you will both be dead meat if Jaden was in the house…..”Justinnnnn, wake up, justin baby, wake up….WAKE UP… JUSTIN!” you felt It was nearly impossible to wake him up at this time since you both slept late and he’s a heavy sleeper. You shook him. “huh what what’s going on, did you have a nightmare again?” he says jerking up and analysing you to see if you were okay. “why are you trying to scare me again?”…. “Jess what the fuck are you talking about? Baby go back to sleep”…. “JUSTIN im not sleeping, im perfectly awake and I know what I’m saying, did u send me a txt from another number saying there was someone in the house?”….. “wtf, noo, you just woke me up to say that? You are so cruel Jess”….. “omg are you sure u didn’t send me anything?”…… “NO, I didn’t” he snapped, he looked serious, so you didn’t wanna argue any more…..“well I guess im having a real life nightmare….J-jaden has been in the house, I told someone was here, Justin he’s gonna kill us, he’s crazy he can do any-” Justin cuts you off. “he is not in here..calm down Jess, it’s 6am anyway.. wtf? why are you awake? And why would he even be here… at this specific time? You promised me you’ll stop being paranoid” …. You get frustrated that he won’t listen. “Justin! im being serious listen to me he was here, look at this fuckin text I got” and you pointed the screen in his face” as you cried…. “ok ok chill, I’ll read it, no need to slam it in my face”… he took the phone from you and took a minute to clear his eye, since he just woke up and it was blurry. “that’s not even Jaden’s number, maybe it was sent to the wrong number” he suggests…. “oh yeah right, what a coincidence someone sends me a text saying there was someone in the house when precisely yesterday I thought someone was in the house, and he said I won you over, wake up Justin, looks like your still half asleep” you yell sarcastically. “all the doors and windows are locked Jess, so how can that be possible for him to get in? there’s security outside as well, plus I swear he’s still in jail? And even if it is him, he’s probably just scaring you” Justin says trying to prove a point. “i don’t know” you mumble biting your lip because your nervous. “you look hot when you do that, i know how to calm you down..” Justin says with a smile. “now is not the time you fucktard” you say angrily. “ohh fiesty, i likey” he says kissing your shoulder. You shove him away “Justin seriously, you’re an idiot, he knows I thought someone was in the house, so how did he know that if he wasn’t…. IN… THE HOUSE”… you yelled… “omg jess maybe he sent someone to follow us or something, but there is no way he can come in, stop worrying, listen I’ll call the police later on today and ask them to make sure our house is safe and no-one can come in, and I will get more security if that makes you feel better” he kissed you on the cheeks… you were still worried you pulled the covers over you still panicking.

He lifts himself up and puts his arm around you. “im here ok, everything is fine.. I just want you to stop worrying, its not good for poor Jason, see I can hear him, he’s complaining because of you, he’s saying tell mummy to stop worrying because its making him sad” Justin said as he put his ears over your stomach…. “now can we go back to sleep please, cuz I have a long day today.”…. you still looked worried… “you actually think I will go to sleep after this?”…. “I love you Jess, I told you ur safe with me” he whispers in your ear and starts to sing to put you to sleep and make you stop worrying. You finally fell asleep, but now Justin was the one who was awake, he knew you were right, the text message did make sense to him, but he didn’t want you to get worried, so he made up some suggestions and excuses…. Justin sat there in despair thinking of what to do. He was sure no one was in the house at the moment, but who ever it was which is likely to have been Jaden, was going to come back.