45-

Chappter 45

You woke up, and had those 2 minutes of confusion after a nap. You glanced over at the clock and realised it was 10:36 am. Justin was still sleeping as usual. You slowly got out of bed and went over to the bathroom to have a shower, attempting not wake Justin up, since he hardly got any sleep mainly because of you. You blow dried your hair and tip-toed downstairs to make breakfast. It all suddenly came to your mind, the text message… you remembered what happened… “I’ll see you later on today, maybe I’ll surprise you when you least expect it” those words from the message rang in your head.  You took a deep breath and carried on going down stairs, hoping Jaden won’t jump out of nowhere and kill you. Well at least you thought it was Jaden. You went to pick up the mail from under the door and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast, still so paranoid you kept looking around you like someone who’s just committed a crime and doesn’t want to get caught. As you prepared breakfast, you suddenly heard something outside, are you being paranoid again? Your heart was racing as you peeped from behind the door to look outside, you didn’t really see anything so you decided to go check up on Justin upstairs.

You safely made it upstairs, the fear of Jaden killing you and Justin shot to every part of your body, you can feel a shiver as it shot down your spinal cord from the terror that you were in. you slowly opened the door and didn’t find Justin in bed, where was he? The bathroom door was opened and no-one was in there, a dose of panic filled your chest, as you heard the door behind you get slammed, you stood still, you didn’t even turn around, you felt paralyzed… “I told you I’d win you over babe, now your boy friend’s in my hands and I can kill him right now”….. you heard a familiar voice whisper… you gulped and slowly turned around…. As you expected is was Jaden, “no no Jaden please, im begging you leave him”…. You pleaded as tears from your eyes hit the floor, you couldn’t bear seeing the sight of Jaden grabbing onto Justin’s neck with a knife…. “no Jess I’m gonna kill him, I hate seeing you together, your mine jess MINE.”…. he yelled as he tied Justin to the chair… “you hurt my feelings bitch, and now I’m gonna do the same to him and you”….

He grabbed your arms and pushed you on to the bed… “you fucking piece of shit, LEAVE HER”.. Justin yelled as he struggled to free himself…. “no, I’m gonna show her some fun, and you just fuckin sit there and watch” he turned back to you and you felt this shiver run down your spine as he touched your face…. “look at your boyfriend crying, how pathetic” he smirked as he pulled your hair too look at justin… “is that the guy u left me for? I gave you more than he ever did, you were happier with me”… he started chatting bullshit as you tried to block out his voice from your ears. You couldn’t bear to look at Justin, your heart sank and you felt so helpless… “IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU” Justin yelled… “pshhh, let me see you try… so Jess where shall we start?” he says as he bites his lips… “Jaden, please im begging you please just let Justin go. I was wrong, I shouldn’t have left you & i’ll take you back I promise” He walks over to you, kneels down besides you & slaps you hard across the face. “aw, how stupid do you think I am, u fucking idiot.” You cry harder… “you’re a bastard” you gave him a screwed look, and he punches you in the stomach. “I SAID STFU.” so you go quiet in fear he’ll hit you again, hoping nothing will happen to your baby Jason, it hurt you so bad but you tried to stay strong…. “DON’T FUCKIN HIT HER” Justin yelled in fear that something had happened to the baby…. “oh c’mon ur stupid boyfriend doesn’t want to SHUT THE FUCK UP”… he went over to Justin and put masking tape on his mouth… “I dare you to say one more word and you’ll see what happens, I can hit her however I want to”…. He returned back to you and looks at you, you had no choice but to look at those evil eyes of his, he was definitely not the Jaden you knew a year ago.

For a moment everything is silent. He then says “do you want some music on while we do this?” “d-do what, oh no please not what im thinking of” you asked in panic. “You’re still so smart, so you want some music? You know you want it as much as I do” he sneered. He reaches over to the CD player and presses play. “Just a dream by Nelly” starts to play & you cry… He reaches up your shirt and you can feel his hands rub against you chest, he undoes you shirt and rips it off as he then reaches for your bra. You try your best to fight him off you but you had no power, it felt like your body was shut down. His filthy mouth ran across your stomach up to your chest, he puts his hand down your jeans; you cuss him as you struggled to kick him, but he was much stronger. You scream in pain, and all you could think about was Justin crying behind him which made you cry more. Jaden gets up and licks your neck and you spat on his face, he got angry and smacked you as he slowly wiped it off his face…..

“Things should get more hot, don’t you think? Justin will enjoy the view from back there” he smirked as he gets on top of you, opens your legs & repeatedly rapes you. Justin breaks down into tears and he struggled to untie himself that you saw blood dripping from his hands. For the entire time all you did is cry and think of the pain Justin was in. Finally he gets off you… “well that was fun” he winked…. “I hate you, go to hell” you said with no power in your voice as tears trailed down your cheeks… “you hate me? well how would you like it if I did this”… he stormed across to Justin and put the knife across his neck…. “huh? Would you like it? I’m so tempted to just slaughter him right here… in front of you”… “nooo please, im begging you, what you did to me was enough but please not him” you said as your voice was fading away…. “don’t play games with me bitch, once your begging me to leave you and then you cuss me? why did you leave me? what did I ever do to you so you can hurt me like this?”….. “Jaden please just calm down, and put the knife down”…… “NO, I’m not gonna put the knife down, I’m gonna end this pain you put me through, I’m not letting you be with any other guy but me, you’re mine Jess, MINE” he yelled as he brutally stabbed Justin….“NOOOOOOOOO… JUSTIIIIN” you screamed.