59-

Chapter 59:

Your mind went blank for a moment, what the hell was this GIRL top doing on the stairs and it wasn’t even yours, you were totally confused, maybe he took it by accident from the girl’s changing room during basketball practice…. Ok that thought was just stupid what would he even do in the girl’s changing room. You were almost going crazy. You didn’t even want to think that he could be cheating on you. You slowly bent down and you pick it up & are confused but then you get that heart sink feeling & your chest tightens. You finally got your brain to work instead of your heart and you knew exactly whats going on up there & you know if you go up there, what you were gonna see is gunna rip your heart into a million tiny peices. You think a billion times whether to go upstairs or not. Did you really wanna see what’s going on up there? You took a first step on the stairs but went back down, then you took another 2 steps and went back down again. Maybe, it’s Pattie’s top and he was clearing out her things or something, Justin won’t cheat on you would he? You asked yourself, you tried to convince yourself Justin wouldn’t do this to you again, because he promised. You remember in the hospital when he said you’re both forever and your love will last forever. You step a couple of steps up and You see Justin’s YMCMB jumper on the side of the stairs and your heart starts to beat even faster and your lungs close on each other. You pick it up and smell it, yep it was Justin’s jumper….

You had made up your mind and decided to make your way upstairs, before you even reached the last step, your eyes had already filled with watter and your hands were shaking…. you can hear him moaning & making noises like he did when you both had sex the day before you left…..and the girl was moaning even louder as you can hear them both breathing so hard, the rhythm got faster and you heard her grab on to the bed sheets. You froze and you felt dizzy, was this really happening? Justin who promised you his entire life, would do that to you? You felt yourself go numb. You didn’t know what to do whether to open the door, or just sit on the stairs and cry or just leave and never show him your face again, or maybe even just vanish and convince everyone you died in Australia. You tip toe further to find a pair of skinny jeans. You kick them out the way. Your shaking as you reach the top of stairs and headed towards the door, you reach for the door handle, and prepare to rotate it, wait? Were you ready to see what was going on? Because you know if you saw it something can happen to you, you hear him laughing that adorable laugh. Your not ready to see it; Him with another girl? who knows who that slut is. You wanna just be able to just barge in there, kill the girl for being such a whore & kill justin for what hes done to you. But you wouldn’t be able to ever do this to him, and you didn’t have the guts to either. You still slowly open it so that the proof wasn’t just sound but also image, you peep your eye from the side, they were too busy to notice, you couldn’t believe it, he was there laying on top of her, having sex, you couldn’t make out who she was as you immediately closed the door and put your back to the wall as you slid down and sat in the corner remembering the video Dann sent to you of him and Camilla. Was Justin any better than Dann, they both cheated on you, especially Justin promised not to after what had happened with selena.

 You turn around with Justin’s jumper in your hands and you helplessly went downstairs. You sit with your arms around your legs on the sofa and rock yourself forwards and backwards, trying to think of just one reason why he’d do this. You suddenly hear her give out a scream of pleasure while Justin became louder, you can hear him tickling her and she was laughing, this voice? You heard it somewhere before, but you tried to block it out and you started to sob as you had your hands over your ears so tightly. You couldn’t take it anymore, you threw his jumper on the ground and took his phone to see if she had called him or sent him a text but there was nothing, only the missed call from Ryan and your text message. You started having flashbacks of the moments you had with him, when he whispered in your ears that you were both forever and he will always love you. The time you both had the special night in the hotel, the moments when he kissed you passionately and when he took you to the yacht. How can he forget all this and have sex with another girl in your own bed. Is this what you deserved? Did he come to a point where he stopped loving you? You got up and headed towards the door to leave but you went back in, you wanted him to see you, how hurt you were, you wanted him to suffer the pain you were going through, that’s if he even cared about how you felt.

You heard the door open upstairs, it let out a ‘creek’ sound and your head immediately turned towards the stairs, they were about to come down but you stayed on the Sofa with your head in your knees. You heard them laughing as they made their way downstairs. “hey i swear you took off my jumper and threw it here” he said smiling & kissing the girl. “Justin how can you possibly remember? We were too carried away maybe its in the living room downstairs since we started making out on the sofa” she said… “could be, things got pretty heated in there” he said. You looked at the sofa and jumped off holding the cushion tight in your chest and you just stood there waiting for him to see you. As they walked hand in hand through the door, you stopped breathing. He still didn’t notice you were there as he was too busy talking to the girl who you couldn’t believe your eyes when you looked at her standing in her under wear and a vest on. “Caitlin I think you better put your clothes on and go home, your mum must be wondering where you are and you know we don’t want anyone to notice you were here, it could be all over the news”….. “Justin I can’t even find my top, guess I can stay for another night” she winked at him and you were about to burst, you picked up her top and you had your heart is in your throat as you made a move…. “you mean this top?” you said holding the top with your finger and throwing it to the ground in front of her as tears trailed across your eyes….. Justin stared at you almost speechless…. “J-jess?” he hesitated. You have mixed emotions. You think to yourself maybe it wasn’t a good idea waiting for him to see you suffering because your not sure if you can handle whats about to come. “Oh hi Jess we didn-” …. “shut the fuck up” he shouts to her and cuts her off. Justin asks Caitlin to leave. “but what abo-” he cuts her off again, “just fucking leave” so she grabs her shoes & clothes and goes. You stare at Justin, he’s got pink lipstick marks all over his face & chest. “suppose you want this” you saying throwing the Jumper at him. And you try to keep the tears inside you but you can’t help it and they still trail down your cheeks while you had your eyes open staring at him. He doesn’t say anything he just looks down, nor do you but you continue staring at him. The silence is akward but you dont care.

Your hands were shaking and you put your hands over your mouth and frown a little. Trying to get out the two words that were stuck on your tongue, those two words were going to ruin your entire life but you blurted them out….“its over” you say. “we are finished.” You added… He looks at you desperately hoping and pleading for you to be lying…..”what? no Jess, it’s not over, it can’t be over, I’m begging y-” …. “I said it’s over, please understand, i-I don’t want you anymore” you cried even more, and you grabbed your bag and headed to the door….. “Jess wait please, tell me you hate me? tell me you don’t love me and I’ll let you leave and never come back”…… you turned around and you were silent, tears just kept dropping from your eyes and trailing across your cheeks….. you shook your head as you tried to say the words you could never form “I hate you Justin” just couldn’t come out of your mouth, you pursed your lips together…. “maybe you should ask that to yourself…. Do YOU love me? you did this Justin, you fuckin hurt me so hard, it was like I’ve been stabbed a million times, you know when Jaden stabbed me? and I thought that hurt? Well you hurt me 100x more Justin, I gave you a gun and made you point it at my heart but I trusted you not to pull the trigger, and what did you do? Pull the fuckin trigger? Well done Justin, you practically killed me”…… “Jess please, I swear to God I love you, don’t leave me, if you end this and leave, I will end my life, because you are my life Jess”…….. “you love me? oh this must be some kind of joke, I’m sorry but I have to go” you said as you pulled your arms from his hands and left as tears didn’t want to part your eyes.