55-

Chapter 55:

Who could the letter be from you thought, could it be Justin messing about with you trying to live the high school life or something, but you opened it anyways to read it…. “Dear Jess, I know I haven’t known you for long, but I can tell you I’m someone you speak to everyday. If you were my girlfriend I would never ignore you even if you hated me and wished I was dead. I would always pick up your call even if it was 3 am in the morning. I’d call you every night until you were about to fall asleep. And I’d text you when you’re already asleep just to say I love you. I’ll tell you everyday how perfect you are, I wouldn’t let anyone be mean to you or even come near you or hurt you.  I’d never give you a reason to be jealous because I’d make sure that you and everyone else knows how much I love you, and only you. Keeping you happy would be my first priority. I’d try my hardest to never fight with you or hurt you, and never do anything you didn’t want even the sexual stuff. But when we’re both ready, I’d make sure that your first time is the best. I’d be really gentle and ask if you were okay and make sure it felt good for you, And after, I’d wrap my arms around you and cuddle you and give you soft kisses until you fall asleep and feel that you didn’t feel used. I’d do that every night, not the sex part because I’d seriously wait forever until you felt comfortable. You’re honestly the most gorgeous and sweetest girl I have ever seen in my entire life and I would be the luckiest guy if you were ever to be mine Jess… Love, anonymous”… this was pretty awkward to you, even though it was the sweetest letter ever but you were in a relationship with Justin who you loved with all your heart, you knew that letter couldn’t have been from Justin since it said I’ve known you for a short while but you were eager to know who had a crush on you.

Suddenly Justin came from behind you after his basketball practice and wrapped his arms around you…. “hey gorgeous, what’s that in your hands” he said as he laid his eyes on the piece of paper…You hesitated and lost grip of the letter and it dropped on to the ground… “urm n-nothing, just some dumb letter”. Justin bent down and picked it up and opened it to read it while he looked at you in quite a pissed off way… “shit, he’s gonna take it seriously” you thought… after he finished it he folded it in half and he didn’t look in the best mood… “Justin why are you looking at me like that, it clearly says anonymous, I don’t know who that is”…. He didn’t say anything but took you outside in a more quiet area… “Jess I know you don’t know that person, I’m not stupid, but what if you find out who it is? You might leave me for him”… “Justin are you crazy or something? Of course I will never do that, you know how much I love you and I won’t love someone else who sent me a romantic letter, that’s just stupid.” You cupped his face in your hands and kissed him… “know that I will always love you Justin.” As you finished the sentence the school bell rang and It was time to go to lessons, so you both went together to your Science class. Later that day. Justin had to stay an extra 3 hours after school for basketball practice and then a match. So you waited for him as he was gonna take you out for dinner later that evening.

Later that evening, after the basketball match ~

“Justin you were amazing, I’m so proud of you, you like scored nearly all the goals tonight, you showed them who’s boss”… “what can I say Jess, I have the skills” he said as he pulled his imaginary collar… “stop being so arogant” you laughed. By that time it was dark and it was raining so heavely, not the best day for an evening outing. You walked hand in hand with Justin outside the school gates and you were both soaking wet so he took you in his arms to warm you up. There was a closed alley way where you both went through to escape the pouring rain… “Justin didn’t you say Kenny was gonna come and pick us up” …. “yeah he was meant to but something happened to one of his relatives and he had to go visit them in hospital.”…. “ohh I hope they’re ok, well I guess we gotta wait here in the rain, you should have took your car”….. “well Jess, Kenny just called me like an hour ago, how was I meant to know he wasn’t coming” Justin replied…. As you walked through the alley way you heard footsteps nearby and suddenly a shadow went past in a instant second…. “Justin what was that”…. “I have no idea maybe it was a cat or something, stop being paranoid Jess”…..suddenly you heard someone whisper your name… “Justin I am not hearing things, someone just said my name”….. “… Jess you are going crazy, im not even kidding” Justin said….. “No she’s not going crazy, I did say her name, Justin you’re just a little deaf” a famliar voice said from behind you…. “Jaden what else do you want from us, just leave, we’re so tired and it’s freezing and we just wanna get home ok?”….. “oh Jess you made me laugh, you actually thought going to jail would change me. No you’re wrong I’m still the same Jaden wanting you back” he smirked… you had a little panick attack, you knew this was not good at all, he was planning on something bad…. “Listen Jaden take your fuckin ass out of here, she’s not going back to you, deal with it” Justin said as he held you around the waist and kept on walking…. “where do you guys think you’re going” Jaden said with an evil laugh…. You and Justin stopped half way and he squeezes your hand to let you know he’s there and that he’s got you. Your heart is in your throat as he pulls you closer so he can keep you safe. “if you don’t leave, i’ll call the police….You’re lucky i haven’t killed you already for what you done to Jess before. you fucking pyscho” Justin yells. Jaden laughs sarcastically and walks closer to you and even a bigger dose of panic shoots up your spine. “oh, someone’s playing the role of the protective boyfriend i see.. well i don’t think you’re the one who is calling the shots here buddy, do you? You took Jess away from me, and now you’re taking MY popularity in school. No buddy that’s not how it works” he says pulling a knife out of his jacket. You gasp and bury your head in Justin’s chest and his grip around you gets tighter and tighter. “she doesn’t need this, shes been through too much already. just leave and we won’t call the police.” Justin tries to comprimise as you sob into his tshirt. “HA, call the police? I can just kill you before even attempting to get your phone out” he says smirking holding them up….”dude what the fuck is wrong with you!? if you love someone you don’t do this!” Justin shouts. “come here Jess” Jaden demands ignoring what Justin said. “shes not going anywhere near you” Justin snaps. “if she comes here, i won’t hurt her but if she doesn’t come here, then i’ll stab you both and kill that baby inside her.. how about that?” Jaden laughs. You can’t bear the thought of Justin being hurt so you move out of Justin’s grip and walk to Jaden. Your heart skips a beat as you get closer and closer to him. Justin gives you a shocked look but you nod letting him know it’s fine.

You were now an inch away from Jaden and he hugs you and it makes you cringe like your touching a dead body or something nasty. “Jes you’re such a clever girl. missed me Jess? Now if you both don’t wanna get hurt you leave with me right now, so c’mon be the clever one and come with me, I won’t hurt you and this ass hole doesn’t get hurt either” he pointed at justin with the knife… You don’t wanna look at Justin because you know you’ll just burst into tears…. “Jaden are you mad? I’m not going with you”…”aw, c’mon Jess, you know what we had was good. we can have it again” he says rubbing his hands up your thighs. You try to ignore it and imagine hes not doing it but it’s making you feel the same way Jake did when he rapped you. Justin clearly isn’t handling it well either, because he is clenching his fists and forcing his jaw together. “get off me” you snap slapping his hand away. “oh shy are we? you never used to be” Jaden says…. “whenever I asked to fuck you, you were down to it, what happened babe” he said. Justin even looked angrier, Jaden was lying about everything just to get Justin mad…. “Justin I swear he’s lying don’t believe him, I never even slept with him” you yelled, but you were too late, Justin makes a sudden movement to get you away from him, but Jaden sees and puts the sharp tip of the knife to your throat. “come any closer and i’ll make sure she can never speak again” Jaden yells at Justin as the rain poured even heavier and you could barely see what’s going on.

By now, you were shaking from fear and panick. He sees the fear in your eyes and pulls the knife away from you. You sigh in relief and relax the tiniest bit knowing the knife isn’t at your throat. “kiss me” Jaden demands. You look at Justin but he doesn’t look at you. “kiss me or i’ll go over there and stab him right in front of you Jess & don’t think i won’t.” he yells. Without looking at Justin, you close your eyes and lean in to kiss Jaden, the feel of his lips on yours made you squirm and so you pushed him away but he pulled you back and kissed you even harder as he pushed you against the wall and stuck his hands up your dress running them and feeling up your thighs pressing you against the wall. Justin immediately made a move now that the knife wasn’t at your throat…. “get away you fuckin piece of shit.” Justin grabbed on to Jaden and pulled him away from you and you can finally take your breath. You heard yelling and the sound of Jaden and Justin fighting but you couldn’t do anything about it. You felt so weak and helpless and if anything happend to Justin, you were to blame…. You overcame your weakness and ran to try and save Justin from Jaden’s hands but as soon as you grabbed onto him you felt your body been thrown against the wall so hard you fell to the ground. As Justin lets out a massive scream yelling your name you feel a sharp sudden piercing pain in your stomach and the sound of footsteps nearby. Before you know it Justin was next to you wrapping his arms around you holding you upfront and Jaden was nowhere to be seen as if he was a ghost that has vanished… “omg, what’s all this blood that’s draining out of you, shiiit” Justin panicked…. “Jess please speak to mee, can you hear me Jesss. I’m begging you answer me, don’t leave me pleaaaase. I can’t live without you Jess. God please don’t take her now. Im begging you please. She’s everything to me.” tears trailed down his cheeks on to your face as he leaned his forehead against yours sobbing nonstop … you tried your best to stay strong, you didn’t want to leave him, you weren’t going to let death bring you apart and before you can even say a word you blacked out.