58-

Chapter 58:

About a month has passed and things between you and Justin were getting better. You went to school that day and received the best news ever. You got through to the top 10 projects of the year and you were able to travel to Australia to finish your research on your project but that meant leaving your friends and Justin for 2 entire months. You wondered how Justin will take the news, you didn’t want to leave him but this project was pretty important to you and you wanted to win the award, it was just as important as his tours are to him. As you were placing your stuff in the locker, Justin came from behind you and wrapped his arms around you, “remember last night? Can we do that again tonight” he whispered in your ear and winked… “urm Justin there’s something I have to tell you” you said….. “what is it gorgeous” he asked… you grabbed him outside in the school garden where it was more quiet… “remember that project I told you about that’s important to me?”… “yeees!! What about it? did you fail?” he asked looking confused… “no no I was one of the top 10”…. “omg that’s amazing, I’m proud of you babe” he said and kissed your cheeks….. “thanks baby but I’ll have to travel to Australia for 2 months to finish of my research”….. “WHAT? Ur gonna leave me for 2 whole months Jess” he sighed…. “I really don’t want to but at the same time this is really important to me as it is for your tours and your music” you let a tear drop from your eyes…. “well I want what’s best for you but I’m gonna miss you like hell”….. “well they created phones for a reason, I’ll call you every day” you cupped his face in your hands and gave him a passionate kiss…. “so when are you leaving?” he asked…. “t-tonight” you replied… “TONIGHT? Are u serious, so we won’t even have an amazing night before you leave?”….. “well justin we just had that night yesterday” you laughed. The bell rang and you both went to your classes.

Later that day, you went home a little early to pack your bags and Justin took you to the airport, you both said goodbye to each other. You had an emotional moment saying goodbye just like the one you had when he went off on tour. While you were in Australia you both called each other nearly everyday where it got to the point you called each other almost every half an hour….one day you were sitting in your hotel room bored to death and your phone started ringing, you picked it up and you saw Justin’s beautiful face flashing, you always got excited when he calls so you picked up the phone call…. “about time you called, you know I didn’t have credit, what took you long to call?”….. “Jess, I miss you so damn much baby, sorry i promised chaz and ryan to go soccer practice so I kinda got carried away, when are you coming back?” he asked …. “I miss you more I swear, and I’m nearly done with the research only about 5 weeks left”…… “ok hurry up because I need you”……. “aww you can’t go a day without talking to me can you Justin” you laughed…. “what? Me? you mean YOU can’t” he replied….. “oh really? Of course I can go a day without talking to you” you said and let out a small giggle…. “ok fine then Jess, I dare you not to call me for a whole 24 hours, I bet you will end up calling”….”you must be kidding me, ok then I’ll take on the bet and you’ll see”…. You finished off your call with Justin. However there was this one time where he was too busy with his exams, basketball tournament and album making,  and you were busy with your research that you both didn’t call each other for even more than those 24 hours. 3 weeks have passed and you finished the project early and packed your things to go back to Canada, you wanted to make it a surprise for Justin so you took the first flight to Canada, especially that today was your 1 year anniversary of the day Justin saved you from getting hit by the truck and the moment that got you two together. You decided to text him and tell him you had a surprise for him.

You finally arrived in Canada and the paparazzi followed you from the airport until your house, they were kinda charming as they helped you carry your luggage up to your door step, but then they tried to peep in to the house and get a glimps of Justin but you closed the door behind you quickly. You step inside the house, walk into the living room expecting to find Justin, playing on his X box or watching a movie or even writing a new song. But surprisingly he wasn’t there, you see his phone on the Sofa and you pick it up & see the unread message from you, which you sent about an hour ago while you were on the plane. Weird, you think to yourself, because he usually keeps his phone with him at all times. Maybe he’s not at home and forgot his phone at home. You put the bags next to the sofa & went to make something to eat since you were starving. While you were making the sandwich you’re phone rang, it was Ryan… “hello?” you answered… “heeey Jess, I saw you on the news, apparently you were rude to the paparazzi, but anyways just wanted to say welcome back, and tell justin to call me because I’ve been calling him and he hasn’t been answering”…. “I was rude? Fuck them, I was actually nice and let them help me with my luggage, I just didn’t want them to peep in MY house, and Ryan do you know where Justin is? I came back and his phone was on the sofa but he’s not here?”…… “no Jess I have no idea, he should be at home, we finished soccer practice like 2 hours ago and he said he was going home, but maybe he went somewhere else, im not sure.” …. “oh ok thanks Ryan I’ll just wait until he appears” you laughed….. “ok take care” he closed. You put your phone on the table and went back to making your sandwich wondering where the hell Justin could be, you never thought he could be sleeping at that time, he never does so it was last thing on your mind. As you walk out of the kitchen something catches your eye at the bottom of the stairs. It’s a red and white stripped tank top and it was definitely not yours.