19-

Justin ran to pick you up. The heat from the steam in the bathroom was making you even more unconscious… “Jess please wake up baby, don’t do this to me again” he said while moving your wet hair from your face. He wrapped you up in a towel and carried you out of the bathroom as he laid you on the bed. “Jess can you hear me, wake uuuup” he said as he dried your face. “omg she’s not waking up” he said moving from one side to another while he had his hands on his head… He ran downstairs to call Kenny for help, “what do you mean she’s unconscious… she was awake half an hour ago” Kenny said so confused… “this isn’t the right time to be arguing, im pretty sure she’s unconscious Kenny, I don’t know what to do!”… Kenny called the ambulance immediately which arrived 10 minutes straight after the call… The door bell rang and Justin ran like a ninja to open it “omg thank god you’re here doctor” … “Hello Mr Bieber what seems to be the situation?” … “Jess woke up this morning she seemed fine then I found her unconscious when she went to take a shower” Justin explained as he lead the doctor to the bedroom.

The doctor made a check up on your blood pressure… “her blood pressure is really high, did anyone upset her?”…. “well yesterday she got a call that her mum passed away,  so yeah she got really upset and couldn’t stop crying” Justin explained …. “well that’s what caused her blood pressure to increase, well I recommend that she just rests, and give her those tablets  twice a day, she should be fine” the doctor said as he gave him the prescription… “so she will wake up soon?” Justin asked slightly relieved … “yes, she should wake up any time soon, I gave her this injection to lower her blood pressure a bit and she should be fine”…. “so there’s no need for her to go to the hospital?” … “no no, Its fine if she just gets some rest now and try to cheer her up”… “thank you so much doctor, I really appreciate it” Justin said as he shook his hand and lead him outside.

“I guess we gotta cancel the flight today” Kenny said… “yeah, she needs to rest, we’ll go tomorrow or tonight If she’s feeling better, Im gonna go upstairs now I need to be beside her”… Justin went upstairs and sat next to you with one of his legs crossed under the other, he picked up your hand and held it tight. Justin kind of fell asleep with his head on top of yours still holding your hands… you slowly opened your eyes with the worst headache ever… “justin?” you said so confused as if you woke up in another world… Justin opened his eyes since he wasn’t completely asleep… “Jess? you’re finally awake, I can’t take this anymore, you got me worried sick about you like a gazillion times so far”… “what happened? All I remember was having a shower and suddenly I felt so dizzy”…. “your blood pressure was so high, and you fell unconscious, the doctor gave me those tablets for you to take twice a day”… “so aren’t we going to Canada today?”… “no you need to get some rest, your health is more important”… Justin said as he gave you a hug.

The past few days had their ups and their downs. You and Justin were finally in Canada. It was good to be back home. He called the police station and arranged a time for you to come and meet them. You and Justin drove off to the station, you were silent the entire time thinking what to say when they question you, were you going to tell them about Jake raping you, but It might be all over the news and Justin wouldn’t like that neither would you. You didn’t want anyone to know about it except Justin. You both arrived at the station and Justin interrupted the silence telling you that you’ve arrived. During the meeting you found out that Jake was the only suspect which wasn’t a surprise to you. “She was stabbed on the bedroom floor, and the finger prints on the knife were Jake’s” the police officer explained… you burst out crying again and asked if Justin can come in to be by your side. The police officer doesn’t normally allow anyone else during the questioning but Justin was an exception since you requested it. He got you some lemonade and called Justin to come in… “hey baby im here, I didn’t g anywhere” Justin ran to you… “tell them everything from the start Jess, even about the raping ok” Justin whispered… “but Justin it might be all over the news the next day” you said as you wiped your tears… “no it won’t because it’s something confidential and only the police can have this information”…. You told the police everything from the beginning and how Jake was being inappropriate towards you and sexually abusing you. You urged them that no-one ever finds out about this information… “don’t worry mam, your information is strongly confidential and we take your privacy seriously”… “thank you” you said as the officer gave you permission to leave.

Justin took your hand and walked out of the office. You looked up to find Jake hand cuffed with two cops holding his arms as they walked through pushing him aggressively… you left Justin’s arm and ran to him “YOU FUCKIN ARSEHOLE, I HOPE YOU DIE AND BURN IN HELL, WHY DID YOU FUCKIN KILL HER” you screamed as you punched him continuously while Justin ran after you trying to pull you away and another 3 cops helping him… “jess jess calm down, don’t do this to yourself please”… “how can I fuckin calm down, If it wasn’t for him she would be alive now” you said as you dropped on your knees and started to cry. Justin lifted you up and walked you to the car. You leaned your head on the window and put your hands on your forehead while Justin got in the driver’s seat, held your hands tight and drove off.