38-

You, Justin and Sophie finally arrived at Chris’s house… Justin held your hands and suddenly looked at you “babe, you’re shaking, your hands are like cold, are u alright?”… “no I’m not, I’m so nervous, does he even know I’m coming?”…. “yes he does and he told me he can’t wait to meet ya, even Sophie isn’t nervous… are you Sophie?” he said as he turned around to look at her…. “me? Nervous? Pshhh, why would I be nervous? Of course I’m not nervous, I mean like meeting one of the biggest stars and my celebrity crush… what could possibly make me nervous… pshhh” she rambled on…. “yep she is nervous”… Justin said as he turned back to look at you… “babe don’t worry, just enjoy yourself, he’s a regular guy, I’m here with you, nothing to worry about” as justin finished the sentence, a lady opened the door… “hi Mr Bieber, come in”… he took your hand and you all went in through the door.

You had a look around you, everyone was partying so hard and getting drunk, it all seemed awkward to you, you suddenly saw Chris coming towards you and Justin with a glass of wine in his hands. Your heart started beating, while Sophie next to you was melting to the floor. You wanted to impress Justin and make him proud… “ayeee what’s up lil bro, how have you been man? This must be the famous Jess who stole my bro’s heart! And who’s this beautiful girl you have there?” he said as he turned around and kissed Sophie’s hand, who by that time couldn’t keep her balance…. “I’ve been good, just stressed out, this is my girl Jess and her best friend Sophie”…. “ah Jess, I’m Chris, Justin has nothing to talk about but you, it feels like I’ve already known you before even meeting you.”… “yes of course I know who you are” you blushed…. “well it’s awesome meeting you, Justin she’s fiiiiiine, don’t be a douche and let go of her aye, I’m gonna go grab a drink, the house is all yours tonight, do whatever you want, and ima take Sophie with me, if she doesn’t mind” he said as he looked at her and winked… “Sophie who? I’m sure it’s not me who you’re talkin about right” she said looking around her thinking it wasn’t her…. “nah am talkin about you, I don’t think there’s any other sophie in this house” he winked…. Sophie looked at you and you can see the happiness in her eyes, you gave her a nod to let her know that you’re ok with her going with him…

You and Justin went to grab a drink, on your way you whispered in his ear if he was gonna tell them that you’re pregnant… “Justin are you gonna let everyone know that I’m pregnant?”…. “no not now at all, later on, there’s already so much about me in the news, this will cause more drama”… “ok good, cuz I didn’t want anyone to know right now, I know it will cause more trouble”…. “don’t worry baby, it’ll be our little secret for now, but of course I wanna tell the whole world after a couple of months when everything calms down” he said as he held your hands tight and gave you kiss. You carried on walking over to the bar to get a drink. Justin left you and went to greet some other unknown celebs and “important” people, you felt like Justin was someone so important not only to you but to everyone.

An hour has passed and you lost track of Justin, so you just sat at the bar and had a chat with Jessica Jarrell, she was such a sweetie, it was really nice chatting with her and she asked you to come with her to the studio next week while she records her new song, of course you said yes. Suddenly you feel somebody coming up to you from behind. “wow justin left you, if I was him I won’t leave a shawty like you by herself” … was Chris just flirting with you? You thought to yourself, you felt a bit awkward and just smiled… “yeah, he’s around somewhere, I think he went to greet some people”… You’ve always liked Chris, he’s ridiculously good looking. But Justin was all you ever dreamt about, and you seriously thought he was hotter than Chris…. “well it doesn’t look like he’s greeting people, I just saw him drunk as hell, he’s dancing upstairs, Chris laughed…. “he is?” you said with a confused look on your face… you ran to see what was going on, and you saw Justin drunk with half his shirt out and his tie undone. You gasped… “Justin baby are you ok? You never got so drunk before”… he barely heard what you said… “what did you say baby?” Justin said as he turned around to look at you while swinging from left to right… you went up to him and held his arms…. “let’s go Justin you’re so drunk” you said as you tried to pull him… “no baby, its too eaaarlllyyy” he pulled his arm from your hand, you didn’t know what to do, what if he blabs out that you’re pregnant or says anything inappropriate… but what you were afraid off happened… “everyone you see this pretty girl over there? Yes her, she’s pregnant from me, I’m gonna be a dad, can you believe that, she’s been trouble for the entire time I’ve know her but finally she brings me something good”…. Justin blurted out as he swung his arms with the glass of vodka in his hands… you felt so awkward, everyone was staring at you, you just wanted to disappear, not only did he blurt out your secret but he hurt your feeling, did he really mean what he said? Were you nothing but trouble or was he just too drunk and didn’t know what he was saying, you felt so uncomfortable.

Chris came over to you and gave you a warm hug and took you upstairs where it was quiet… “Jess don’t get upset ok? Trust me he always blabs out the wrong things at the wrong times, im pretty sure he didn’t mean what he said, besides he loves you as hell, don’t let his stupidity ruin everything, I think you should take him home now” he smiled and wiped the tears off your eyes…. You nodded and gave Chris a friendly hug, you headed back downstairs and you didn’t look at anyone, you went over to Justin to calmly ask him to go…. “ok Justin that’s enough, let’s go home” you said as you tried to walk him to the stairs, he didn’t want to go down and didn’t listen to you, as he pulled his arms from you and moaned like a baby that he’s not going anywhere, as his arms swung to the left you let go of them and tripped backwards on to the stairs, all of a sudden you heard Justin scream out “NOOOO” as he tried to reach back for your hands and everything went black.