36-

You wake up from your phone ringing, you looked at it and saw Justin’s Picture, you haven’t even noticed that he wasn’t in bed with you. You answer the phone, ”Aah so now you up yeah? How is my sweet little princess feeling today?” you hear him say, making you smile. ”Well, I would feel so much better if my boyfriend was here, in bed, with me. But, I guess I’ll call drizzy or maybe chris?” you say gigglin, ”So you’re thinkin of them again huh? You know, its not fair, I only think about you you know.” he says playin sad, ”Aww baby, I’m just jokin around with you, where are you anyways?” you ask him, ”I had some things to finish up, but I’m on my way home now. Take care of Jason and eat breakfast ok?” he says. ”Okay, I promise I will, I’ll see you soon baby”, you say hanging up.

You get up and go to get a shower, you put on black shorts and a white tank-top. You were making the bed, and suddenly you feel arms wrapping around your waist, and Justin kissing your neck. ”Hello my love” he says between his kisses. You turned around and gave him a long kiss. ”I’ve missed you” you say lookin into his eyes, ”I missed you more, didn’t wanna wake you up that early, how’s our Jason” he said as he put his hands on your stomach. “he’s been so naughty”…. “Just like his daddy” Justin laughed…. ”So whats the plans for today?” you ask him, ” Chris is having a party later tonight for the release of his new album, you wanna go? he says, ”Are you serious?! OMG OFCOURSE I WANT TO GO! I need a change, and something to get my mind off the stuff that happened to us the past few months” you said excited jumpin up and down. ”Haha, don’t get to excited, you’re mine” he says and kisses you again. ”Justin, I don’t have anything to wear to the party” you say, not paying attention to what he was talking about. ”I almost forgot, Wait a minute” he says and ran downstairs. He came back upstairs with a shopping bag. ”I got you something while I was out” he says smiling and hands over the bag. You open it and in it, there’s a beautiful white dress with silver in the middle. ”Oh my god Justin, this is so beautiful, thank you so much baby” you say kissing him. ”It’s not nearly as beautiful as you Jess. I just gotta go out for an hour, I’ll be back later okay?” he says, ”again? Where are you going now?”…. “Just to finish off some meetings”…. “ok baby, take your time, I’m gonna go to the hairdressers to get ready for the party, mean while I love you”…. “I love you to shawty, take care.” He said as he gave you a kiss and went out.

As you brushed your hair, your phone rang, you put down your hairbrush and picked your phone off the bed, It was a weird number, you answered it up anyways… “hello?”…. “Jess? Its me Sophie, I hope you still remember me”…. You took a while to recognise who was speaking…. “SOPHIE? Omg I missed you, damn girl, do you know how many times I’ve tried to contact you after our last call? Your phone was always out of service and you didn’t reply to any of my gazillion emails, and why are you calling me from a Canada number? Are you in Canada?”….. “yeah you clever girl, I’m in Canada, I’ll tell you everything that happened and why I’m here, but where can I meet you?”…. “come to my house I’ll give you the address,” you gave Sophie the address and she said she’ll be on her way, you were extremely excited to see the only best friend you’ve ever had, and now she’s in Canada, you felt like your life was complete.

About half an hour had passed and the door bell rang, you jumped off your chair and ran downstairs, you quickly opened the door and there was Sophie, she looked quite different, she had cut her hair and dyed it a blondish colour…. “Sophieeeee, I missed you girl, and wow your looking hawt, what have you done, I’m loving the new hairstyle”…. You said as you gave her the biggest hug…. “yeah, I decided to change, I was getting bored, and omg I’m like in Justin Bieber’s house, like the actual Justin fuckin BIEBER”…. You couldn’t help but laugh at her…. “yes babe, you’re in Justin’s house, come I have a lot of stuff to tell you” you said as you let her in…. “I bet you do, and I have tons of stuff too”…. You told her what happened since you came to Canada and how you met Justin, and all the trouble you’ve been through, you also mentioned that you were pregnant… “YOU’RE PREGNANT? OK WOW”….. “ahahah yes I am, we’re gonna call him Jason Born, Justin thought of the name.”… “awwww that’s so cute”…. Sophie then told you that she came to Canada because her mum had to change her job and the place she’ll be working at is based in Canada….. “Sophie, we’re gonna go to the same school and I have so many plans for us now, but you didn’t tell me why did you ignore me since we last spoke” you asked looking disappointed…. “well you know that my dad had passed away and I got depressed, he was the most person I loved, so I didn’t call anyone or speak to anyone and I deleted my emails and social accounts, but I went to a psychiatrist and I was treated, it took about 4 months to get over my depression, and I’m so sorry about your mum”…. “It’s ok, Jake took a life sentence so that eased my pain a little” …

Suddenly the door opened and you both looked behind you to see Justin come in… “baby I’m home” he said as he came in not noticing Sophie was here… “that’s j-justin Bieber?” Sophie hesitated….. you laughed at her since you knew she was a fan and she would probably go crazy again… “yes babe it’s Justin, I think you’re going crazy again, maybe we gotta pay a visit to the psychiatrist again” you said sarcastically… “oh Jess stop it, aren’t you gonna introduce me?”…. “Justin I’m here in the living room baby” you called him…. He looked to his left and saw you with Sophie, he wondered who could it be…. “oh I see we have a visitor” he said as he came over to you…. “yeah Justin this is my best friend Sophie, remember I told you about her ages ago”….. “oh yeah, hi Sophie, how are you?”….. “Y-y-our like actually Justin Bieber” she gulped…. “no wayyy, am I? I didn’t even know”…. He sarcastically said and you punched his arm… “ouch, jess what was hat for”…. “stop being sarcastic” you laughed…. “I was joking around, and yes Sophie I’m Justin Bieber, Jess told me a lot about you, It’s great to get the chance to meet you” he smiled as he gave Sophie a hug, by that time Sophie was about to melt to the floor.