15-

Two days have passed. It was March 24th It was your Birthday and Justin was refusing to do anything, He Just sat at home hoping you’d come back, he called you every minute but your phone was shut. He didn’t know where you were, whether you were still in Hawaii or whether you left. While Justin was sat in the living room thinking what to do, Kenny rushed in looking quite excited…  “Justin I found out the hotel she’s staying at” … Justin couldn’t believe his ears he didn’t even bother to ask how or when, he jumped out of his seat and grabbed his car keys… “YOU DID? hurry we have to go find her now before it’s too late…” they got in the car and rushed to the hotel, surprisingly there were a gazillion paparazzi waiting in front of the hotel. How the hell did they find out? Justin thought to himself He struggled to go through the crowd but with the help of Kenny they made it inside the hotel.

“hi, can I have the room number of Jessica Stevens please” Justin asked the receptionist trying to take his breath… “omg you’re Justin Bieber?” …. “no way I’m Justin Bieber?” Justin said sarcastically… “Sorry Mr. Bieber but Jessica left about half an hour ago”… “do you know where she went?” Justin asked looking disappointed… “Yes she asked me to book her flight to Canada, and it’s meant to depart in about 3 hours”… “3 HOURS? We gotta stop her from getting on the plane” he said as he turned to look at Kenny… “thank you for your help” Justin politely said to the receptionist as he turned around to rush back to the car.

The Paparazzi were still outside, so Justin and Kenny went out from the backdoor of the hotel so no one will notice. “Kenny we don’t have time, I can’t stop her from going on my own. She will never listen to me and If she goes to Canada I might never see her again…what shall I doo”… “lets just make our way to the airport and there we can ask them to call her to the front desk” Kenny suggested… “but she will refuse to go, she will know its me and it’ll be pointless” Justin pointed out. As Kenny tried to think of some ideas Justin remembered his fans in Hawaii could help, after all they would do anything for him so he tweeted that he needed his fans in Hawaii to go to the airport and call Jess to come back. Kenny thought Justin was going crazy, he couldn’t help but laugh at the idea… “man are you crazy? You’re gonna cause a lot of chaos”…. “no Kenny im not crazy, I will do anything to get her back.”

As they rushed to the airport hoping that Justin’s plan worked, they got a call from Scooter… “guys what the hell is happening?” scooter asked without even saying hi since he was so shocked… “long story, We’ll explain everything later, the phone isn’t the write place” Kenny answered… “well have you watched the news live right now?” Scooter asked so confused… “ermm no man we’re in the car going to get Jess from the airport”… “That explains everything. Well just to let you know that the entire population of Hawaii is at the airport, clearly because of Justin, they’re holding banners saying Jess please get back with Justin” scooter said after he finally understood what happened… Justin smiled for the first time in 3 days, he loved his fans and couldn’t thank them enough, he knew it would work because he had faith in them and they were always there for him. He was a little relieved hoping that you won’t disappoint him when he arrives at the airport.

On the other side, you were getting ready to get on the plane, holding one bag on your shoulder and the other in your hand. Suddenly you heard the microphones in the airport call your name… “can Jessica Stevens please report to the front desk… I repeat can Jessica Stevens report to the front desk…” you had a feeling it would be Justin so you decided to carry on and ignore what they said, and that’s what Justin knew would happen If he went by himself. When you arrived at the desk where they check your passport, the lady looked at you in a surprised way… “you’re Jessica Stevens? You’ve been called to the front desk”… “yes I know but I know its my EX boyfriend trying to get me back so I decided not to go”…. “your ex boyfriend is Justin Bieber! Have you had a look outside the airport? So many people are waiting for you”… you looked confused… “waiting for me?” … “yes, go have a look, that’s why you’ve been called to the front desk, its all over the news at the moment” the lady said.

You ran to the first floor and looked outside; you couldn’t believe your eyes. Thousands of fans were waiting outside holding banners saying “Jess please don’t upset Justin”… “Jessica Justin needs you”… “Jess Justin loves you please get back together”… you thought you were dreaming. A random guy came from behind you and said “wow he really does love you. This kid is crazy about ya” he smiled as he left. Then all off a sudden you see Justin running in. He stopped about 5 meters away and stared at you scared of what your reaction would be… you stood there wondering he did this all for you. Then he approached you slowly hoping you won’t scream in his face… “J-jess I don’t want to lose you again” he said as he held your hands and looked into your eyes…. You couldn’t scream at him, his face, his eyes would just let you go into another world…“Justin you’re crazy, you did this all for me?” …. “yes. You mean the world to me I swear, I would do more than this…” your eyes welled up with tears from happiness and put your hands over your mouth, he pulled you towards him and hugged you as he picked you up and twirled you around. Kenny caught up with Justin… “I’m guessing ya’ll are ok now? Everything was just a matter of misunderstanding. Let’s go sit some where so we can explain everything.” Kenny said as he was taking his breath. Justin put you down and grabbed your hands… “first I got go thank my fans”… he took you with him outside and announced that you’re both back together. “I’d like to thank each and every one of you for your help, I love you all, and I wanna say happy birthday to my beautiful Jess.” He said as he turned around to look at you and gave you a kiss in front of everyone. You felt like you were swept of your feet. He took photos and signed autographs with as many fans as he can. You looked at him so proud. He did love you after all, I mean why would he do all that if he didn’t love you? you thought to yourself, you still wanted to hear the whole story of why he was with Selena. So you waited until he finished.