02 〤 mystery

As you soared above the city, you took in every detail. You eventually made it to the land. Your feet gently touched the sand, and you shielded your intimidating eyes with your hat. "It's so hot..." You mutter, your tongue sticking out of your mouth as your companion frowns.

You commanded, pointing your finger at it, "Don't you think I can ride you just for a few minutes?" You asked politely, your accomplice, on the other hand, refused and gave you a smug look. "You little..." You exclaim, fists clenched tight, unable to go any further. You put your hand on your chest in an attempt to calm down before losing control.

Who can compare his height to yours, Oniyuri, or are you just that short... as well as a well-trained tiger He's more of a winter gal, so he's not used to the desert heat. Also referred to as your partner. When you got back to where you were, you tried to climb on, but he pushed you off his back, causing you to fall flat on your face in the sand, pouting.

You rise from your seat, dusting off your clothes before placing your hands on your hips and taking a look around town. "All right, Yuri, let's go. I need to get some weapons, and we can't forget about food."

You approach a store, and the door opens with a bell ring. The customers were either eating or chatting, which didn't bother you in the least. They didn't pay any attention to you. Walking through the crowded restaurant, Oniyuri following behind you not wanting to be seen.

"Oi." You called out to the old man, who trembled and took small steps backwards once he looked up from his work. Your brow furrowed in response to the movements, and you rested your forearm on the counter.

"What?" You asked.

"Y-you're..!——" He stuttered, most of the costumers' eyes were now set on both of you.

"Huh? Old man, spit it out already." You grabbed his collar and gave him one of your famous glares. How did you manage to shift your moods so quickly? Your companion, who was slightly moving away from you, pondered this. He shrieked in fear, opening his mouth to answer but nothing came out.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing, woman?!"

You snapped your head towards the man, Oniyuri although, sweat dropped knowing what you are going to do next if he doesn't stop you. "Don't you know w-who this woman is?!" The old man asked, finally he had the chance to spit out the words.

"Huh? How are we supposed to know a woman who looks like she couldn't even hurt a fly." Exclaimed a woman who clearly had no idea who you were. Her arms crossed under her chest, her foot stomping on the hard wood every now and then.

"H-hah..! It's The Lethal Shadow, Morana D. Y/N! With the bounty of 750 million belly!" The people exclaimed, grabbing their belongings and fleeing. This meant that it was faster than the speed of light. "Wait! They raised my bounty again?!" You scoffed, pouting. They yelled at you, "YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO POUT!"

"Wait, people! I'm not going to hurt you!" You exclaimed as you stood there watching them flee the restaurant. You sulked on the floor, sniffing every now and then. "Way to go, at least..."

Your figure could be seen from a mile away in the hot sun, looking for shops. Oniyuri slowed down because he couldn't stand the heat any longer. "Hang in there, Yuri." You tried to motivate him, but let's just say it didn't work out. "Ugh, why are we here in the first place?" You grumbled, and if Yuri were human, he'd be face-palming his oblivious master right now.

You caught a glimpse of something and attempted to investigate it. The sight of a weapons cache made you happy. "Come on, Yuri!" You yelled at the sweaty tiger attempting to catch up to you. You walked into the store with a grin on your face after only a few seconds. A smirk, at the very least...