06 〤 heads up

It was hotter than usual, and you and your crew were now embarking on an adventure through the desert under the scorching sun. Your pet Yuri kept a close eye on you from behind because you were too zoned out to process anything. You suddenly heard a growl from Yuri and turned your head in his direction. You walked up to him and knelt down to his level.

"Are you okay?" you inquired of the tiger. You remained silent for a few moments after he gave you a small shake of his head, before catching up. "Do you think you're in need of some water?"

You smiled at him and gave him some of your water after he gave a quick nod and waggled his tail in delight. As you quietly chuckle, the Kung Fu Dugongs waved at Luffy. Luffy yelled at them, "See ya!"

"Hey now, Luffy! Do you understand the current situation?!" Nami asked.

"They said they'd accompany me, so why couldn't we let them?" Luffy inquired innocently, his gaze falling on the slightly irritated navigator. "We couldn't go to any city with that large a group! You're so stupid!" Nami exclaimed, not thinking twice about insulting her captain.

"Honestly, if Chopper hadn't persuaded them, we would've been in big trouble!" she added. You were quietly listening to them as your feet sank into the sand.

"They keep saying, 'We'll accompany you!' They would have come even if we hadn't given them food!" Chopper exclaimed. "Sheesh! Thanks to you, our food supply has shrunk significantly!" scolded Sanji. Ace murmured beside Sanji, "He knows how to cause trouble." "That's for sure!" he replied in hushed tones.

Once you saw a ruin, you all came to a halt. You took a close look at the ruins, your eyes narrowing as you looked at them. "What is this?" "Is this the Yuba town?"

"No..." Muttered the princess. "This is Erumalu. It used to be known as the City of Green..." She explained.

"City of Green?"

"The sight of this town explains everything," she continued, her eyes locked with yours. "What the Baroque Works organization has done to this country... What the people of Alabasta are going through..." Under the scorching sun, your E/C eyes narrowed and your lips curved into a frown. She broke the eye contact with you after a few seconds.

"What a lonely one." You quietly mumbled.

"Wow! There's nothing here at all!" The captain exclaimed.

"Yes, it's a ghost town now. But up until just recently, it was a thriving city full of greenery!"

As he hit something with his foot, Zoro claimed, "This place was?" You approached him from behind and placed your hand on his shoulder, making him slightly tense up. "Please don't do that, you don't want a broken foot later on." you said as you walked away from him, smiling.

There was no presence. He didn't notice you because you were like a breeze passing by. You looked like an extraterrestrial of some sort. If you were an enemy, you'd be bad news. What was your power, and what are you hiding, lady?

Before shaking it off, he looked at you. Embarrassed that a woman appeared out of nowhere and made him feel uncomfortable and tense.

"Rain was always scarce, but even so, the city was able to manage by saving every last drop of rainwater it could. But, for three years now, not a single drop of rain has fallen in any part of this country." Vivi noted.

You hummed at the comment while petting your tiger who was now purring at your touch. "For three years?!" "That long?!"

"But what about the river we just crossed, even if it doesn't rain?" Zoro remarked from behind. "Hmm, that's a good one, Zoro," you said, causing him to step back. However, when he looked beside him, he didn't notice your presence. You were to be seen in front of Ace in your current position.