45 〤 the woman she fell in love with

"You are undeserving of fear!"

"Yes. There's nothing to fear, Mari..."

"Yes, if they can't control their enormous Haki, then it's nothing but zeal!"

"But first..." Luffy started, his arms still wrapped around you. "If we're gonna go all out, we better move her outta the way."

You both agreed that it would be better if you tied their tails together, and you did just that. Luffy kicked them in the stomach, setting fire to Sonia's face." You grabbed their tails and tied them up quickly.

"What?! I'm being dragged!"

"Our tails! When did she...?!"

"It's hot! It's hot! Help!" She screamed as Luffy gave you a high-five. "Wow!" you exclaimed as you turned around and made a peace sign, which Luffy imitated. "Watch out, Big Sis Sonia! That's the pit of blades! Hold on to the seats!"

You realized the burning on her back and jumped on her back. "Hot..!"

"That woman!"

"Damn you, woman!" she yelled, glancing at you as she gripped the wall even tighter. "Don't move," you said, and Luffy walked closer before coming to a halt. "We don't want to kill you, even if you women want to kill my captain and me," you panted, securing her back.

"You insolent little...! Mari! Use this chance to kill her! What are you doing, Mari?!"

"I can't, Big Sis Sonia...! Because... she's protecting us right now!"

"My back...!"

"You guys said so earlier, you'd rather die than let people see this, am I mistaken or not?" You blinked slowly, your voice calming and eased your body. "So don't move." You ordered once again. Hancock's body twitched, closing her palms tightly.

"The combat is over! Everyone leave the arena at once before you're exposed to the Gorgon Eyes!" She commanded, to which they obliged and ran away from the arena. "I was fighting you just moments ago. Why are you protecting me?" She asked.

"Our fight and the thing you don't want seen are two different things," Luffy replied, his hat covering half of his face as he stared at you both intently. "You now owe your lives to the woman you tried to execute; you may fool the country, but Snake Princess, you cannot fool yourself forever."

"The thing etched onto the backs of you three sisters is..."

She bit her lower lip and covered her eyes with her hand, trying not to let a single tear escape, but one did fall to the ground. It made her feel bad that someone had the audacity to do something like this...

"We're sorry, Big Sis!"

"Are you up next?" You questioned, as Luffy brings the three on stage. She lets out a breath and replied. "That's enough." She shook her head, looking really disappointed with her sisters.

"I don't feel like it."

"I see. I hope she's not damaged, Luffy." You turned to your captain. "She isn't, glad to know." He sighed. "All right, these women you turned to stone, turn them back." Narrowing your eyes, it came out like a demand.

"What did you say?"

"You can do something, is it not? They were just trying to defend us. They didn't do anything wrong, hey?"

"Yes, indeed. I can revert them if I want. But... you said that you want to go someplace by ship."

"Yes, my crew's waiting for us." Your captain answered calmly. "Oh, that's nice. But I can only make one of your wishes come true. It's either revert them or help you both to get off this island. Choose one wish and give up on the other!"