38 〤 friends or foe

Zoro and Luffy were having an intense glaring game, half of the crew watched them stare each other silently.

You heard a cough coming outside the window, as you made your way to it. You quickly covered it with a curtain, how unfortunate for Usopp. You smirked clearly knowing his plan.

You could hear him talking to himself. You didn't know what to say to that, you were speechless... 'rejoin the gang, huh...?' You crossed your arms, leaning on the wall; your smirk never vanishing.

"Time to head to bed, Y/N." Nami says.

"Whatever, leave me be." You rolled your eyes at her to which she did.

The morning after you were feeling very drowsy... currently you were in a bad mood every time someone would wake you up so early. It was always Robin so you didn't do anything but let that woman be.

"Then, all we need now is the ship! I'm looking forward to it!" Luffy grinned.

You were glaring at them while having your breakfast. Robin looked at you and sweated a bit at your gloomy state. The others went outside just to check their wanted posters.

It was a big deal for you, knowing that your father will track you down eventually. Seeing from your posters, they will obviously know you're out the seas. They're persistent ones, aren't they?

Lethal Shadow, Morana D. Y/N
777 million-Berry

You stared down at your poster whilst eating the last piece of your bread. Gulping it, you frowned at your picture. 'They just added 27 million...' You examined the expressions on everyone's faces and they were glad. For Sanji, he didn't exactly like what he was seeing.

You ripped the paper into pieces, placing your leg over the other; narrowing your eyes at the first thing you see. "Why aren't you so happy about your bounty, Y/N?" Your captain questioned.

"It isn't a big deal right? Plus you have twice as much as ours! That's so cool!" He added.

"It is a big deal. It's not awesome. Now, if you excuse me I have something to attend to." Standing up you snatched your swords and slammed the door shut. The others flinched but not Luffy, Zoro nor Sanji.

"She's really scary..." Chopper stated, staring down at the ground. Robin forced out a chuckle and squatted down. "Don't worry, she'll be back soon. Better get used to it, she's..."

Because the crew was already packing up, Robin decided to take your belongings so she wouldn't annoy you. They were standing outside, admiring the new ship. "Robin! Call Y/N here already! Where has she gone?!?" Luffy demanded. He didn't want to leave a crew behind, especially if it was his future wife.

"I don't know. I have no business whatsoever, if she finds out I've been putting my nose around her she'll throw a huge tantrum." The archaeologist answered, leaving Luffy in confusion.

"Leave her be, she might have some important case. Just like Robin said back then, she's really hard to know." Zoro planted his hand on Luffy's shoulder causing the teen to sigh.

"All right."

They sailed immediately after forcing Franky to join the crew. They became concerned because Usopp and you were still on the island. This was the longest you had been away from them.