42 〤 new start

Long story short, he let you off the hook for the time being, but that doesn't mean he won't see you again soon. Zoro, on the other hand, sacrificed himself for your captain. When you saw his bloodied body, it sent shivers down your spine. He must've felt hell that way, because you couldn't bear the sight of people's blood splattering on the ground.

Even though you like witnessing deaths, it doesn't meant to be one of your friends.

And now you were here, Brook just joined your crew and everyone seemed happy with it. I've already told you, you despise parties so much you wouldn't even dare to invite yourself in, but here you are; drinking a cup of sake.

"May I join your crew?" Brook questioned, staring at your captain who was laying on top of the piano. "Yeah, sure."

"What?! That was quick!" You gazed at Zoro who was peacefully sleeping, you let out a quiet chuckle; narrowing your eyes as you smiled. "Our ship is going to grow even livelier."

"Why do we always attract such a quirky crowd?"

"Here." Placing a bottle of wine on the table nearby, so he wouldn't ask any of your crew mates once he wakes up. You didn't find his jokes funny, but I think you're both going to get along pretty well.

You blinked, finding yourself in between Brook and Zoro in the middle of a cemetery. "Are you sure you should be up?" The skeleton asked nicely. "Yeah. I overslept a bit. Thank you, Y/N."

"For what?" You questioned, yawning. "For grabbing me a bottle of wine." He grinned. "Now if you're done flirting, what is that?" He pointed at his sword. "My dead sword, Yubashiri. Please let me lay it to rest here." He answered.

It was silent since he was praying. "Excuse me... N-No, it's nothing... Oh, yes! I've joined your crew."

"That right? Doesn't matter, Y/N has already told me. Your luck really does bite." He crossed his arms, smirking. "Our crew is handful."

"So it would seem! I'll work myself to death! Yohohoho! Ah, but I'm already dead."

"All right! Now that Zoro is up, let's hit the seas! Time to head out for our next adventure!"

"Yeah!"

"Huh? Zoro, did you remove your bandages again?!" The doctor shouted in a concern manner. "Yeah, they hampered my movement." You crouched down to his level and narrowed your eyes. "He's just a grumpy man! Why would some reindeer as cute as you would want to treat someone like him?"

He smirked, twirled his head, and said. "What a naughty girl... Being grumpy doesn't necessarily mean—" You walked past him before standing in front of him, your lips inches away from touching. "Punish me, then. I'd like to have a sample..."

He clenched his fists in embarrassment as he watched you walk away, his fists clenched tightly as if he wanted to just hide from there, how the tables have turned... He was snapped out of your thoughts when a certain blonde cook threw a kick at him.

"What was that, huh, marimo?! Hogging Y/N-san all to yourself!" Not a moment later, you could see them fighting from afar to which you chuckled at.

"Wait! Sanji, don't injure Zoro further!" Then Chopper attacked him, showering him with bandages whether he likes it or not. "Doesn't their lower half look like fish tail?" You questioned beside Robin who chuckled.