32 〤 where is home

You took your cloak and put it on over your head, pulling the hood over your head. "Are you sure it's such a good decision, Y/N-sam—" She didn't even finish the sentence as you took your sword, cleaning it with a plain white cloth. "I'm your superior, and whatever decision I make, you'll obey me unless you're backing up." You didn't turn around to meet her blue, ocean eyes.

As you slumped your shoulders down, she quickly replied, "No." "All right, now put your cloak on." You threw the cloak at her, and she caught it. "Yes..." she said with a dipped head, clearly noticing your seriousness. "Only you and I know we're devils, Nico Robin, and you can't be willing to change that." You turned to face her and your face was inches away.

Before returning her gaze, you glanced up at the clock. "Now, if you don't want this to fail, get ready." Why did you think she wouldn't betray you? It's not like you didn't like her like that because she was madly in love with a merciless woman and you were well aware. Just to clarify... You weren't prepared to fall in love with someone else.

Look where that got you the last time you did it. That's not going to happen, though you didn't let it bother you. You've finally gotten over it after weeks of trying, and since you can't force someone to love you, you've just left it there. All that matters is that they are happy with each other. Yes, you were head over heels in love.

You were both standing on a roof with the strange man. You shifted your gaze to the side, only to notice a transponder snail. "Are you prepared?" it inquired. "We're ready," the strange man says. "Then I'll cause a commotion; the other four of you, please complete your own mission once the signal is given."

"Understood. In the name of CP9... Ready? Hime-sama, Nico Robin?"

As a bomb exploded in the front place, you scratched your cheek and said, "Yes, whatever, let's just get on with it." You wore a mask over your face for no apparent reason other than you wanted to. Your black cloak swayed in the breeze.

"What a showy signal... Let's go!"

You were the first to jump down, followed by Robin and the strange man. Many residents were aware of the massive explosion that had occurred, which had caused a commotion. You slashed them all at once, while Robin brought them down with her devil fruit. They pursued you three; clearly, you were having fun with this chasing game. You kicked one of them out of the way so you could pass.

"You have the blueprints of his residence in your heads, right, Nico Robin?"

He got it because Robin said yes, even though you didn't answer. They couldn't catch up to you because of your speed. Those eyes were on you three, you knew it. You three were encircled as you backed up to a wall. He pointed at you and said, "How dare you show your faces in front of all of us guards?! You!" "Show your face!" exclaims one of the characters.

"Just give up!" They yelled, directing their weapons at you three. "You can no longer escape, pirates!"

"Give up and show your faces!"

"We're gonna drag out the rest of the group using you three! Damn assassins!"

The strange man stared at you, and you gave him a sidelong glance. They shot it thinking it was you because he covered you with a red blanket. But no, you all vanished in an instant. You three were casually strolling and had now entered the building. Robin informed, "He's behind this wall."