20 〤 memories lasts forever

"Then, we should go to Jaya." Nami replied.

"Alright, then! Jaya rudder full!" Luffy shouted.

"Wait! You're going in circles!" Usopp exclaimed from behind, his head bobbing. Robin informed you, towering over you, "It's not like a log can be stored as soon as we get there."

"So why don't we go to Jaya and leave before the next log gets stored?" You continued for her. "I guess we need some luck." Nami mumbled. "Okay, then, we'll do what you just said... Alright, guys! Let's go to Jaya, 'Land of Meat'!"

"Yeah." Some of them replied.

"Don't dream up stuff like that!"

"I wonder what kind of place Jaya is." Chopper said.

"Y/N-swan, Nami-san, Robin-Chan!" Sanji called, you looked at him. "Your 'Unprecedented takoyaki just for ladies' are ready!" He continued.

"How nice of you, Sanji." Right after that, he swooned over to you; doing his usual love noodle tornado, hearts in his eyes. "Anything for you, Y/N-swan!!!~"

"Like I said, it's a land of meat! A land of meat!" Luffy answered Chopper's question. "But you just wish it was, right?" Usopp encountered. "Well, it's true that I'm tired of eating takoyaki..."

After he said that, Sanji immediately took their food. "Then, don't eat them. Those were for Y/N-swan, Nami-san and Robin-chan!"

They started to chase after Sanji, wanting to get the food. "They said they wouldn't eat them, so what's your problem?!" Luffy yelled.

"Leave some for Y/N-swan, you bastards! How dare you make a lady starve!" They all started to run around the ship's mast as you stared at them. "Give them back! Give us back the takoyaki!"

"SHUT UP!"

"In any case, is there really an island in the sky?" Zoro asked to himself.

"By now, we've had enough experience to know..." Robin replied, not looking in his direction as she slid closer to you. "That it's not strange, no matter how illogical things appear, because it's this sea's logic," she said, petting your hair, which you didn't mind. After all, she was the only one who truly cared about you; of course, you'd deny it.

Finally arriving to the island, "Wow! Cool!" Luffy smiled. "I see a neat-looking town!"

"Hey, hey, doesn't it look kinda like a resort?" Usopp asked.

"Resort?!" Chopper repeated.

"Hurry up, Merry!" Luffy commanded, tapping Merry's head.

"Yeah, it makes me feel like I want to stick around a bit." Nami grinned, Robin just smiled.

You and Usopp averted your eyes from the town and looked at the ships from the corner. "But is it my imagination, or do the ships lined up in the harbor look like pirate ships?" Usopp questioned.

Nami ran towards and slapped him. "Silly Usopp, since when can pirate ships just openly line up in a harbor?!"

Usopp laughed it off and said. "Y-you're right!"

Setting on land, you jumped out after Usopp was panicking that the ship will be attacked at any moment; tackling Sanji by grabbing his collar. "Then, guess I'll prepare some tea and hold the fort."

You held out a hand for Robin to hold, wanting her to land safely. "Here, take my hand." She smiled and accepted. "Hm? Where's Robin-chan, Y/N-swan?" Sanji asked.

"Oh? They're not here..."

"Sanji-kun, about that tea..."

"Make it yourself." He immediately replied, not wanting to serve the boys.