17 〤 out of that hellhole

The ground was shaking like crazy, you had to get Robin to safety. You turned to snap your head towards the two. "Don't you get it? You'll die soon, due to the poison that entered that wound. Your body is probably numbing by now. Whether you win or lose, you'll be buried under this sacred temple anyway."

"I'm certain that what you're after isn't in this country. Isn't that right?! To achieve someone else's goal... What's the point in dying over that?! If you ditch a friend or two, you can stay out of troubles. You guys are total idiots." He stated.

"That's why I said you don't understand. She tells others not to die, but she's the first to lay down her own life to save others. If we don't help her, she'll die? You guys will kill her." Luffy replied back.

"You're so dense! That's why I'm telling you that you can just ditch these burden...!"

"We don't want her to die! That's how friends are! That's why we won't quit fighting as long as she doesn't give up on her country!"

"Even if you guys end up dying?" He questioned.

"If we die, we die."

They began to attack again after those words were spoken, the room becoming unable to hold its position. You returned your gaze to Robin, who appeared pale and lifeless. "Tch... I'm going to have to treat your wound as soon as we get out of here..."

You heard Crocodile laugh from a distance, looking over to Luffy once in a while who seemed to be in a bad state. "Finally... the beginning is here..."

You turned to face Luffy, who was lying on the ground. You shifted your gaze between Robin and Luffy. Crocodile's rants were heard by you. Luffy slowly rises, drawing Crocodile's gaze back to him. With pure rage in your eyes, you drew Robin closer to you. "You'll never be able to defeat me!"

"Listen up, brat. The more a man knows about this sea, the less he'd make such thoughtless remarks. I though I told you that there're tons of rookies like you in this sea."

He continued, "The more you learn the level of this sea... the more you'll give up on having such dreams!"

The hook broke, making Crocodile's eyes widen. "I am the man... who will surpass you!"

You stood back and watched as they continued to attack each other. With each passing second, your eyes narrow as you watch Luffy finally defeat Crocodile after numerous attacks. He, on the other hand, was unfortunately sent flying on top of the palace.

You could fly with your wings, but it was too dangerous. You closed your eyes and smiled. Maybe you'll be able to use it this time. Your back wings began to grow, and Robin remained on your arms. As the rain began to pour down on both of you, you soared above the clouds, landing on a building and setting Robin down.

"Silly woman..." you chuckle lightly.

After saying their goodbyes by raising their hands in the air, the crew was already ready to set sail. Robin comforted you by holding your hand and falling more deeply in love with you. You walked in, opened the door, and began. "It appears that we've finally made it off the island!" She exclaimed, smirking at Robin, who was smiling. "Way to go."

The crew looked shocked at the sight of you two. "Here to avenge your organization I'll take you on!" Zoro offered. "Why are you both here?!" Nami asked.

They pointed their weapons at you both, for Robin she used her powers in order to get rid of it. "Who cares?! She's that beautiful lady!" Sanji commented.