48 〤 see you in two years

"Let me go!" Luffy shouted as he struggled on Jimbei's hold. "Luffy! Our priority here is different, you stand no chance against him!" You yelled as you can only watch the scene unfold.

"Think about it, Luffy-kun!"

He was slowly put down but Luffy's expression didn't change a single bit. "You both can't waste your time and energy here! Fighting with him out of anger now doesn't help you two save Ace-San!"

Luffy panted for breath as he stared menacingly at the stronger man. Steam slowly started to disappear from his body and you slumped your shoulders back down in relief. "You're stronger than I thought!"

"You got more Haki than you did before!"

"Your name is Blackbeard?" Crocodile intervene. "I heard that a nameless pirate... who was on Whitebeard's ship had taken my place as a Warlord. But it's odd. You should've been summoned by Navy Headquarters already."

"Why are you here?" He inquired.

"It's all part of my plan! Do I have to tell you everything about it? Mr. Crocodile!"

"No, you don't. Actually, I'm not interested at all."

"Straw boy, Y/N-chan, you better go now! If you get poisoned by Magellan again, there's no way for you two to survive this time!" Ivankov says and you nodded, running besides Luffy who didn't spare a glance at your direction.

"Straw Hat! Lethal Shadow, you better hurry and climb up the stairs to level 3!" Luffy slowly turned his head around, his brows furrowed, you sheathed back your sword as you both took this now seriously.

Blackbeard... was smiling evilly at you both and you could only clench your palm and grit your teeth at him. "It's fortunate for us that you broke their defense on the staircase!" Jimbei says.

"You helped us, too. We took advantage of the panic that you caused!" Many started to retreat but your captain didn't move so did you. You three stared at each other intensely. "We're going to save Ace at any cost!"

"Yeah, I'm not gonna say that it's a waste! Anything is possible in this world!" You both started to walk forward, captain in front while you trailed behind, Blackbeard spared a glance at your stoic face but you didn't return the glance back at him.

"I told you that the Sky Island exists! And so does the One Piece! It certainly exists! You all should look forward to this, especially you, Morana... D. Y/N! Zehahahaha! In a few hours, we're going to..." He paused as he raises both of his arms out to the shining light.

"Put on a show that's gonna shake the whole world!"

"Don't stop... Luffy." You mumbled as you walked pass by him and Jimbei. You slowly unsheathed your sword as the prisoners looked terrified at the cow. "Damn! We're helpless! What should we do?!"

"Hey, Lethal Shadow! Be careful!" One called out for you but you ignored them as your hat covered your eyes. Luffy, Jimbei, awaited for the next move as you saunter forward to the humanoid beast.

"Shadow-chan! Let me help..." "Wait!" Luffy shouted. "Why?"

"She knows what she's doing, plus... she's stronger than you think." Luffy answered as he confidently stares at his comrade. "Hey! What do you mean?! I just wanna..."

"Get out of our way..." You mumbled, the beast recognized you as it squints its eyes on your form. It still raised his weapon in the air but that didn't made you flinch the least.

You reflected the weapon's impact by grabbing it with one hand. "Shadow-chan! " Bon Clay exclaimed. Slowly raising your head, you locked your gaze on it. "Good... - bye," you said as you grabbed the weapon it was holding and lifted him high into the air, causing you to toss him aside.