41 〤 him

"It doesn't take long until the sun is up." You calmly mumbled, looking at the shaking land of the Thriller Bark.

You did believe on Luffy, but the time is ticking. By now, the stomping sound is easier to hear and probably Usopp announced that Oars is coming after you all.

"Wh-Wh-What is that? Its face freaks me out."

"It's literally a monster." Franky answered.

"Aren't they...? Hey, Usopp! That you down there?" Zoro shouted.

"Z-Zoro! Y-Y-Y/N! Why are you both on the roof?!"

"Sanji's picking a fight with that monster. Cool!" You laughed, your arms still wrapped around the swordsman's neck. "Did that moronic cook manage to save Nami?"

You smiled as you trailed your finger down his chest to his stomach, until the swordsman smacked your hand away, his cheeks flushed, refusing to look at you. With your chin on his shoulder, you watched Sanji dodge every attack from Oars, but the crew looked terrified. But as soon as they saw that he was fine, they relaxed.

"Is he a rubber man now?" Zoro deadpanned.

"Crap! He's gonna get killed!"

"Oh no!"

"Hey, stop it! Crap! Franky, lure him over here!" He yelled, leaping off his back and drawing your sword. "Now we're talking! Eat this, monster!" He shattered the building, and Zoro snatched and carried you just in time. "Wait, Zoro! Put me down first before you attack him!"

"Get off the roof, you two! Three-Sword Style... Two Gorilla Slash!"

"Gum-Gum..."

"Be careful, Zoro!" You smacked his back lightly and narrowed his eyes, regretting that he had carried you; this was the last time he would do it. "Volcano!" you exclaimed as you soared through the sky, wrapping your legs around his torso and burrowing deep into his chest.

"Zoro and Y/N are coming down!"

"Shoot! They'll die if they hit the ground!"

"Cien Fleurs! Spider Net!"

Landing safe on her powers you didn't dare to open your eyes. "Damn it...!" In front of you two was Oars and you screamed.

Silence...

You peeked one eye open just to see that all of the crew mates have fallen. "I don't know any of you losers!"

"His name isn't Rose! It's Oars you dumbass!"

"Orse?"

"Hm? No I still don't think it's quite right..."

"It's Oars." Robin sided you, intertwining her hands with yours as you eight walk. "That's it!"

"Uh, I'm sorry. I still can't..." Brooke started but was cut off by Franky. "Yeah, we know how it is. Could you give us some space?"

"Sure..."

"Hey Oars!" The cook called out making the monster lift his head up. "You shouldn't underestimate the underlying strength of your crew!" Shadow loomed all over everyone's eyes as they locked eye contact with him.