27 〤 not so certain

Nami was yelling obscenities at the old lady and calling her a liar. While you stood there, listening to them talk to themselves. She then poked Luffy in the brow, causing him to fall backwards. "What big adventure?! Didn't I tell you?! You can say that because you haven't seen how frightening those people on that island are!"

"It's true that we don't know if this guy is God or what, but his supernatural abilities are real! I'll never go back to... that island!" she exclaimed, glaring down at him as he sat up quickly to fix his hat. He suggested, "Then you can just wait here while we go."

"No way! They're coming after me! We have to get out of here!" she insisted. As she grabs Luffy's head, his head appears right in front of her. "Leave here?! Are you insane?! Which is more important, life or adventure?!"

"First, life! Then money!" she replied, swatting Luffy's head away. "Would you like me to be next?" Sanji swooned, and Nami slammed into him. "Shut it!" She exclaimed, as you turned away from their squabble.

Usopp then asked Conis and her father if they knew how to safely return to land, to which they replied that they did, but that it was no longer safe. You were standing behind the crew, obviously not paying attention to what the angel was saying. You just stared at the plain clouds ahead of you.

"Now everyone! Let's set sail!" jolted you back to reality, and you turned around to see them returning to the deck. "Conis! Mister! Thank you for everything!" you, Zoro, Robin, Nami, and Chopper exclaimed as they began their journey back to the ship.

You looked at Robin, who was occasionally giving you a sidelong glance. "What are you looking for?" you inquired. "Those guys are really scary!" Nami teased, causing Zoro to back up. "Who cares? I don't give a damn! Don't blame it on me!"

"Chopper... Y/N... you're on my side... aren't you?!?" she exclaimed, causing you and Chopper to come to a halt. Zoro grumbled, "Don't threaten them!" You snatched Chopper and sat him on your shoulder. "Thank you, Y/N," he said with a smile.

You didn't respond to that as you climbed on the ship. You set him down right after, making Robin chuckle. "I was about to drop a rope ladder." Robin replied. "Oops."

"You realize that there's no persuading Luffy, don't you?" Zoro asked to Nami. "Even if we all get together and protest, he won't listen." He waved his hand.

"Fine then! I'll stay here." Nami says.

"Good choice, Ms. Navigator." You smirked.

"Good choice?!" she shouted as she stormed over to you. "Hey, those creeps are going to kill me!" she exclaims, her face nearly touching yours. "Ah...?" You grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away as soon as she realized what position you both were in, her face quickly heating up and turning away from you.

As usual, Zoro was fast asleep. She offered, "How dare you...?! Robin, why don't you and I team up and beat Luffy together?" She opens her eyes and says, "That's impossible." "I suppose we have a better chance than those creeps, huh? Those White Berets must be gathering more members by now, to take their so-called highness."

The archaeologist perked up as Conis walked forward. "Excuse me," you grunted, "I'd like to discuss something with you all, including hime-sama." Nami hummed, "Hmm?"

As you hear them, you didn't open your eyes. Nami appeared to be ecstatic about what Conis was saying. You and Robin regarded her with suspicion, knowing she was up to something she wasn't supposed to tell you about in the presence of a Royal.