21 〤 the darkside

"Seriously... Seriously... Seriously..." Usopp muttered, pinning planks onto the destroyed Merry. "That dark orangutan! He wrecked the ship even more!"

"This ship has really started to fall apart. Maybe it's about time to replace it?" Zoro asked. "Don't you dare start saying inconsiderate things, too!" He angrily responded.

"Don't you dare!" Chopper joined in.

"You know exactly how we got this ship, right?!"

"I know, Usopp. Comparing won't get us anywhere." Luffy smiled. "Going Merry is an important part of the team. So let's work hard and repair the ship!" He continued.

"Luffy... You're such a..." You were fixing the ship too, but suddenly you slammed the hammer too hard that the planks broke. "Whoops."

"YOU IDIOT! ARE YOU REPAIRING THE SHIP OR WRECKING IT Y/N?!"

"Well, I'm really trying to fix it, but..." You paused, "Whoops, it got broke again."

"Y/N!!!" Chopper and Usopp yelled.

When you looked to your side, you noticed a land on sight. "A-amazing!" Usopp and Luffy exclaimed as they gazed at the castle-like board.

You blinked, your brain processing before deciding to keep your mouth shut. "What a dull-looking house."

"That's his house?! That's a palace!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Is this Montblanc Cricket guy mega-rich?!" Declared Usopp.

"Idiots! Look closely!" Zoro muttered beside you, his arms crossed he glanced at your expression before looking away since you caught his eye.

"A dreamer huh? He does seem to be vain." Sanji said.

Luffy leapt to his feet, which landed in the greenie grass. He dashed towards the location only to be duped. "What the...?! It's just a board?!?" You trailed behind him, your hand on his shoulder.

"Wasn't it that obvious? Or you're really that dumb, captain?" You bluntly replied, walking closer to it.

"What?!"

"The actual house is only half of it. The rest is just a veneer." Zoro informed.

"He seems like a cheap guy."

"What kind of dreams did he talk about that would get him kicked out?" Nami inquired, while Robin examined you as usual. You had always enjoyed exploring, so it had become a habit for you.

"I don't know the details, but I heard he said a huge amount of gold rests in Jaya." Robin responded, not taking her eyes off you. "Is that some pirate's buried treasure or something?" Nami gritted her teeth.

"Well, I don't know." She answered.

"Gold!!! Dig the ground, Chopper! Gold will appear!" Nami commanded.

Chopper was really naive and did what she asked. "It will if I dig?!"

"Living alone in such a remote area?" Sanji asked.

"I'm coming in." You opened the door, going inside as Luffy followed behind you. "Couldn't you both wait a moment?!" Usopp yelled.

"Hm?"

"No one's here. Hello!!!" He shouted.

You looked around and it seemed to be a normal house. "No answer."

"You idiot, wait! What are you both going to do if this guy is dangerous?" Usopp grumbled. To make eye contact with the boy, you turned around. "Don't worry, we're strong enough to protect someone as rash as you." you grumbled.