47 〤 the chaos starts

"Gum-Gum..." That's the first thing you heard waking up. "Oh! You're awake now, help us!" Buggy commanded. You glanced at him and yawned and didn't answer. "Can't you answer?!"

"Augh! That big centipede just exploded! Y/N! Do something about it!" Commanded your captain.

"I see you've added a new toy to our collection..." You mumbled, turning to the other man. The three ran while you were still being carried. They finally lost the creatures and you jumped down from Luffy's back.

"I told you! They were sure fooled by my footsteps trick!" He laughed. "They found us, stupid!" And then, just so you know it you four were running for the seventh time. "Damn it! By the way, I heard that the boss of beasts on level 2 looks like a lion."

"Is this them?"

"No! These are man-eating lions with human-like faces called Manticores!" The unknown man says.

"Once they catch us they'll eat us to the bone!"

After several of obstacles and several scoldings you've done to Luffy for also being an idiot along the way with the two you managed to make it on Level 3. Only two more level until you reach Ace.

"If we keep going down these stairs, I think we can get to where Ace is!" It was certainly hot and you were dashing with Luffy.

"Jimbei! Even you have never met her before, so there's no way that Ace can guess who it is. She's well-known but never shows herself! She leads the Kuja - the tribe of warriors! She's a Warlord of the Sea! She is the Pirate Empress Boa Hancock!"

She sauntered forward to the cell and gazed directly at Ace. "What do you want from me?" He questioned, furrowing his brows.

"Nothing. I just wanted to take a look at you. Because you will become the cause of the war that I will take part in." She answered truthfully.

"So I'm worth a look, then?"

"So you're Jimbei. Don't snarl at me. You keep taunting me with those coarse voices... I'm scared!"

"This is the vilest place in the world! It makes me sick!"

Hancock quickly declared that you and Luffy will be the ones to save him. However, he appeared terrified as a result of this. He can't risk both of you in this war; it's for your own good, but Luffy is the one who refuses to back down now. It was already too late.

"Hey! Is what you told me true?!"

"Why would I lie to you? Oh yeah! He was worried that you might get mad. If you're worried about her, I suggest you don't. She's capable of handling herself." With that she turned around and left.

"She said that my brother and... Y/N's here!"

"What?! The one with a straw hat and the woman who you've been dreaming of about is the ones you can't stop talking about?! That's insane! I've heard she has a higher bounty than you!"

Sweat dripped down your body while running the same goes for Luffy. "Ah? I didn't notice but I'm climbing now! We wanna go down!!! But I guess if I keep going, it's gonna go downwards at some point!" You were too tired to say anything back, so you just let that teen be.

Several shots were triggered but you luckily dodged them with the help of your captain. You couldn't pull Luffy out since the Sphinx was incredibly huge. "Damnit!"

It was about to eat you not until you heard that familiar voice of a certain man. "Wait a minute, you lion!"

"Zoro?!"