60 〤 the souls of the dead shall rest in peace

You stand there watching Law collapse to the ground, your mouth gaping open. Doflamingo was the one who fired the shot. As Luffy shouted and you clutched the iron bars, he licked his lips with delight at the sight before him.

The commoners gasped in surprise in front of them, sweat dripping from your temples as Doflamingo laughed sadistically. "I apologize for bothering you all; he is a Warlord and a Pirate - Trafalgar Law - and he was behind the false report of my abdication from the throne this morning." The king explained.

Luffy screamed, "Hey Mingo! How dare you shoot Tra-guy!" He turned to face you both, and silence fell in the air before he broke it. "Straw Hat, it's none of your damn business. Law was originally my subordinate, and the responsibility for dealing with him falls to me!" He exclaimed as Zoro and Kinemon dashed towards him.

"Kin, retrieve Tra-guy!"
"I got it!"

You and Luffy stood on the sidelines as Zoro's sword collided with Fujitora's. As Zoro fell into a hole created by the admiral's power, the ground rumbled loudly. Kinemon was slashed by Dolfamingo's strings, and you and Luffy screamed in unison, "Zoro! Kinemon!"

"I'm coming!"
"Wait, Luffy!"

He fell down as soon as he touched the bars, and you stepped forward to carry him around your shoulder. He mumbled, "Thank you... I forgot it's Sea Prism Stones..." Before overhearing Zoro and the admiral's conversation, which surprised him because Zoro was now fighting one of the three admirals.

"He is an admiral?"
"Thank you for the help earlier. You people were nice to me so it feels like I'm repaying you for kindness sigh ingratitude. Life is full of ironies."
"Don't be surprised! A man who stands by Doflamingo is a... Navy Admiral!"

You watch as the flamingo grabs Law's shirt and whispers something to the admiral before his eyes meet yours and his grin widens, and you recognize that toned face's smug grin. "Let's meet at the palace, Fujitora! If you cooperate with me, I'll let you catch those brats. Of course, with the exception of a certain devil." He stated before Fujitora agreed.

"Let's run for the time being!" Zoro exclaimed as he and Kinemon reflected the navy's shots. "Tra-guy!" Luffy yelled as you held him back, but your gaze was drawn to their figures fleeing the colosseum. As Zoro clutched the iron bars, they ran back towards you. "Hey, Luffy, y/n! Look for the exit now! We're going to wait for you by running around here!" He panted heavily.

"Okay, we've got to go. I'm sure he's alive, and I'm sure he has a plan up his sleeve somewhere." You replied before the Navy pursued them again, leaving you alone with Luffy.

"What's going on?! Is Big Mom on board?!"
"Luffy! Y/n! Run with us while talking!"
"Okay!"
"Sure!"

Luffy asked as you ran alongside him, staring at the transponder snail, "Come to think of it, why is Caesar on the sunny?" "The deal fell apart! If it hadn't, why would Tra-guy have to go through it?" Neither of you responded to Zoro's question, so Luffy asked again, "What was the name of the next island?!"

"It's Zhou."
"Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Brooke, Momo! You go ahead and sail for Zhou!"
"If you say so... Roger that, Captain! But how about giving us permission!"
"Permission?"
"Yes. Permission to... launch a counterattack against Big Mom's ship!"
"Yeah, you got it!"

"Be safe." You said, but it came out sounding more like an order, before looking straight ahead and sprinting faster as you thought, "We're going to the palace and... Luffy beating the hell out of Doflamingo."