10 〤 time is gold

Meanwhile with the strawhats, it looks like Nami and Vivi got kidnapped by a group of pirates wandering around the desert. "A pirate ship?!"

"Aah! It's—!" Usopp looked around with his googles and panicked when he sees Nami and Vivi with them. "Nami and Vivi has been caught! Oh, and the camel." He announced. "What?!"

Luffy screamed and ran towards them, ready to declare a battle. "Hey! Luffy!" "Don't be rash!"

"Damn! Let's go, too!"

"Yeah!"

"Gum-Gum...!" Luffy started, wrapping his one arm on the ship. "...Give-Me-Water!" With that, the three boys fell to the sand in disbelief. "Water?!"

"I'm out of strength." Luffy muttered, as he landed straight to the ship, making it stumble. The ship's mast broke into pieces. In result, the pirates ran away in order to avoid the broken part. On the other hand, Ace doesn't know what to do, and how to figure out to get back with the crew.

"Did I hear something?" Ace asked partially to no one as he looked to the side. There stood in front of him a massive scorpion or so that towered over him in a matter of seconds. He looked at it with a bored expression, completely unfazed. "I wouldn't if I were you."

Back to Luffy, "Oh, my bad." He said in a tired tone as he sat down between Nami and Vivi who was tied up. "I'm so thirsty I misjudged."

"By the way, do you have any water?" Luffy asked to the guy who was pointing his weapon at him. "You mean you didn't come to save us?!" Nami looked at him.

Luffy turned his head to look at her. "I only came to get water." He simply commented. "Help, Luffy-san! Lashes is about to be eaten!" Vivi implied. "That thing's edible?"

After that, he was met by a man who shadowed over him, a man who has a big grin on his face. "Eh?"

"We, the Barbar Sand Pirates, have a saying." He announced.

"Saying?"

"Aside from friends, nothing alive in the desert can't be eaten!"

Luffy perked up and laughed, a big grin made its way to his face. "I'll even eat stuff off the ground!"

His smile faded and looked down at him. "That'll make you sick."

"Then I'll be careful!" The pirate laughed at him, "What a funny pipsqueak!"

Nami looked around frantically, her eyes looking for something or specifically someone. Vivi noticed and asked, "What are you looking for, Nami-san?" She turned her attention towards her while Luffy and the pirate converse with one another.

"Y/N is nowhere to be seen, I thought she was with Luffy and the others." She explained her curiosity. Vivi thought about it for a moment and did the same thing and gazed around. When she sees that you weren't there, curiosity began.

"Oi! Luffy!" Nami called out, Luffy hummed and looked at her, awaiting for a response. "Where's Y/N?!" She questioned.

"Hell if I know." He shrugged, leaving Nami speechless as well for Vivi.

After the conversation you had with Crocodile, you left him alone in order to continue your work. Once you stepped outside you were met by Robin, who was waiting all along. "How was it, Y/N-sama..?" She asked in a gentle tone.

You gave her a blank stare as you scanned her up and down, crossing your arms in the process. "It went fine," you stated emphatically. She fixed her gaze on you for a few moments, raising your brow. She perked up and smiled as you said, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." "Yes, please allow me to do so."