23 〤 dreams come true to those who wait

As you walked aimlessly through the forest, you had both hands in your pockets. When you looked up, you realized you had returned to the beginning. You formed your hands into a clenched fist, though you kept a calm expression.

As you take in the scene in front of you, your eyes widen. You clenched your teeth and yelled, "What do you think you're doing?" as you drew your swords. " Bellamy swung around to face your teeny-tiny form.

One of his members exclaimed, "Ah! It's the girl from a while ago!" "You scumbags, answer my question!" you yell, gripping your sword's handle tightly.

"We simply taught them a lesson..." Bellamy smirked.

You studied the old man's and the monkeys' figures. You yelled, slowly taking small steps, "Give back their valuables, you bunch of thieves!" "Do you really think you can outsmart us? We outnumber you, girlie. Where are your friends?!" His grin never faded, and your face was flushed with rage.

You teleported behind him and stood there aiming for his neck. They stiffened, but Bellamy escaped your attack, stumbling as he tries to regain his balance. "What was that...?"

You swung your sword around as you returned it to its sheath, having fun with it. "You still think you're much stronger than me? Do you really think I'd lose to some low-life like you?" You hid your face behind your hands, frowning.

"L-let's go, guys..." He muttered. "For now, we aren't no match for her."

You forced them to come to a halt. "I just swung my sword at you, and you still concede defeat?" You were close behind. To check for a pulse, you placed your hand on the old man's neck.

He remained motionless, their form never leaving him. "A lady is incapable of fighting. It's better for them to be alone! What exactly is it that you don't understand? Let the men handle it!" His voice echoed across the land, tugging at your lips with a frown. "How dare you call me pathetic and weak! You're nothing but a cold-blooded jerk!" You paused before swallowing.

"Don't worry... later on, my captain will beat some sense into your head." You smiled, but your eyes were dull and lifeless, sending shivers down their spines. After that, they left, and you knew they'd get their gold back soon.

You took a seat next to the three and waited for the others to return. The elderly man panted, his body strewn with bruises. "Stay down, don't move. It'll hurt more." You cast a sidelong glance at him. "How did you do that...? You just teleported behind him at light speed."

As you gaze up at the full moon, you don't respond. "You can't beat them; they're far more powerful than you," he said as you slammed your fist against the ground, making it groan a little. You asked coldly, "Is it because I'm a woman?"

He blinked slowly at your question before replying. "Gender has nothing to do with it." You paused and clutched onto your hat. "You don't understand what it is like anyways." Mumbling, you four were now in silence.

You stood up and took your sword from its sheath. "This place... is already ruined, and they seem to have ruined our ship as well..." You clutched your swords tightly, your jaw clenched. Luffy's voice could be heard saying, "Old guy! We caught a bird!"

But they stopped once they see you towering over him, a sword in your hand. "Old diamond-guy! Y/N!"

"Masira, Shojo! Y/N-swan!" Sanji shouted.

"What in the world happened?! Y/N! Are you hurt anywhere?!" Nami questioned, running to you as she checked for any bruises.

"Who do you think did this?" You calmly asked.

"Old guy!"

"I'm truly sorry!" The man responded. "There's nothing we could do! We're pathetic! But there's still time to strengthen the ship before sunup...!"